Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.:)

Unfortunately I can confirm this Issue(s).:(

- Latest TWiLight Updater 616c563
- Downloaded the latest Build,but then the Updater closes the Download Window - No Unzip/Unpack Process.
- after closing the Updater with the "Home" Button an Arm11 Exception Error occurres.

View attachment 213382

The Universal Updater surprisingly is no longer working for me.:(

View attachment 213384

(but I think there is already an Thread here).
So I used the NTR/TWL Script for it

View attachment 213386 View attachment 213385

and after Downloading comes the Message "Fehler beim Löschen / Deletion failed" and closes the Windows back to the Script Selection Screen.

In both Scenarios,the TWiLightMenu.7z File is saved on the Root of the SD Card.

View attachment 213387

Thank you.:)
Yep exact same issue for me using the downloader it downloads fine but doesn't extract.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract using your PC or Universal-Manager for 3DS. Shouldn't be that hard, right?
1) Not a solution. It's a workaround
2) Universal Manager is discontinued. Please use Universal Updater
3) Universal Updater has the problem too

It's not hard at all but it kinda defeats the purpose of the updater somewhat.
Well, it's only a bug with the current updater. I think it'd require updates on both Universal Updater and TWiLight Menu++ Updater's end

BrockRocks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a 128gb micro sd card, and when I try and enter settings to "disable Save FAT table cache" it relaunches TM++ sending me through the start up process instead. Does anyone know what is causing this or how to make sure my data does not get corrupted?

djleviticus

Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, im trying to run Top Spin 3 in Twilght, but all i get is black screens. Ive tried it on my DSi and my 3dsxl. Has anybody else had this issue????

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a 128gb micro sd card, and when I try and enter settings to "disable Save FAT table cache" it relaunches TM++ sending me through the start up process instead. Does anyone know what is causing this or how to make sure my data does not get corrupted?
If you installed TWiLight Menu++ just recently, then it should already be off.
hi all, im trying to run Top Spin 3 in Twilght, but all i get is black screens. Ive tried it on my DSi and my 3dsxl. Has anybody else had this issue????
Try turning off heap shrink in the per-game settings.

Stabnormality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, would it be possible to add a cheat code for DS Zelda Games (Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass) that would make them control more conventionally? As in, you move using the D-Pad or Analogue stick, and attack using one of the buttons, as they don't seem to do much at the moment.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, would it be possible to add a cheat code for DS Zelda Games (Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass) that would make them control more conventionally? As in, you move using the D-Pad or Analogue stick, and attack using one of the buttons, as they don't seem to do much at the moment.
There's a ROM hack that does just that. Download it from GBATemp, as the one on romhacking.net is outdated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...