Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I take site.
We are all waiting for that exploit :D systemconfighax? camerahax? soundihax? dsishophax? :P
I think those are the 4 candidates, as Pictochat and DS Download are both DS Mode apps

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take site.
We are all waiting for that exploit :D systemconfighax? camerahax? soundihax? dsishophax? :P
I think those are the 4 candidates, as Pictochat and DS Download are both DS Mode apps
Actually, the exploit is for a pre-installed game, so likely it'll be dsibrowserhax, flipnotehax, or brainagehax.

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am almost sure it will be dsi browser / flipnote. What about that dictionary/translator app which can read text from photo? That was a preinstalled app too

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
Im just scared i will be the only one without acces to the exploit :(
If for some reason you are then you could always get another dsi. They're dirt cheap! Im sure in the Netherlands you can find them at used game stores still for a couple of euros. Before you buy just ask to turn them on in the store and see if they have any pre installed stuff.

Reactions: Oleboy555

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system