Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v8.1.1

Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.19.1.

What's new?
  • If TWiLight Menu++ showed the SD removed message before the ROM menu appeared in the previous versions, you can now disable SD removal detection.
  • `fatTable.bin` is no longer created/modified at `sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap` each boot or return to the app.
    Saves write cycles on the SD card.

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
That's weird. Star*Colo doesn't black screen for me.
Are you using CFW?

Yes, I am using Luma3DS v9.1. I tested it out using an old 3ds xl and the new 3ds xl (both on Luma).

Edit: Got it to work! The Rom was the issue; the English translation and the AP patchs were the culprits.

Thanks again for this!

Last edited by KomasterXX,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v8.1.1

Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.19.1.

What's new?
  • If TWiLight Menu++ showed the SD removed message before the ROM menu appeared in the previous versions, you can now disable SD removal detection.
  • `fatTable.bin` is no longer created/modified at `sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap` each boot or return to the app.
    Saves write cycles on the SD card.
what button do i exit from in ds game while u play one of ds game and return to select ds game instead of go to 3ds home menu ?

Last edited by FanNintendo,

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 15565647283292527763610978700718.jpg
    15565647283292527763610978700718.jpg
    855.3 KB · Views: 204

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! it fixed and worked also does GBA runs on twilight too??
GBA works via GBARunner2 through TWiLightMenu++. It requires a GBA BIOS to run. I cannot help you obtain that.
There is also risk of SD corruption on your SD card when a save file is created in GBARunner2, so it's best to create save files for your ROMs via an emulator on a computer or something, then transfer them over to the SD card with the ROM to avoid potential problems like that.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA works via GBARunner2 through TWiLightMenu++. It requires a GBA BIOS to run. I cannot help you obtain that.
There is also risk of SD corruption on your SD card when a save file is created in GBARunner2, so it's best to create save files for your ROMs via an emulator on a computer or something, then transfer them over to the SD card with the ROM to avoid potential problems like that.
gba bios already in it and will it brick it? i have fat32 card mirco sd

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
gba bios already in it and will it brick it? i have fat32 card mirco sd
Nothing will be bricked, but if your SD card gets corrupted, everything on it will probably be lost. Like I said, the safe way is to create a save file elsewhere that will work with GBARunner2, rather than allowing it to create one. Otherwise, you can take the risk of losing the contents of your SD card. Back up your SD card before trying it, in any case. I lost contents of my 128GB SD card and still haven't found the motivation to get everything back.

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing will be bricked, but if your SD card gets corrupted, everything on it will probably be lost. Like I said, the safe way is to create a save file elsewhere that will work with GBARunner2, rather than allowing it to create one. Otherwise, you can take the risk of losing the contents of your SD card. Back up your SD card before trying it, in any case. I lost contents of my 128GB SD card and still haven't found the motivation to get everything back.
so i forgot to turn on the show GBA boot screen in patched?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah