Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kirokun said:
I wanna get into this series...

Does anyone know where I can start at?

Uhm: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for the wii(this one is VERY GOOD) you may know Ike from SSBB, No WII? else: try Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on the GBA(use emu on pc)

edit: if you do not get anything in the series(like controls etc.) AKS ME I AM A FIRE EMBLEM EXPERT!

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
SparkFenix said:
Wait wait

It wont work on a DSi flashcart?

U.U

Also, the fire emblem series is great you should definitely play it
The game will work, but as DSi Mode is not hacked as of yet, you won't be able to access the 'DSi Enhanced' features, so it will play natively like a regular DS game.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Fire Emblem 7, for the GBA. It's from 2002 but it beats 2002 other video games. And it's a much better "game of its time" than FE8-FE10 (in fact, even though new game's graphics are newer, I like the GBA's graphics the best).

After FE7, FE8 is kinda cool, and an easier game. FE9/10 are OK but a lot of people crash them on the animations. FE11, same thing, animations suck, there's little plot, etc., FE12 is supposed to be a lot better but I haven't gotten a chance to actually play it yet so I wouldn't know. XP

Also, an English release is almost assured. FE12 (J) was featured in a Nintendo Power magazine and most importantly it's a bit of a waste to remake a Japanese-only game and then not take it outside of Japan. I think the reason why they are remaking FE3 to start is so they can release it outside of Japan. XP

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blazer said:
^^Fire Emblem 7, for the GBA. It's from 2002 but it beats 2002 other video games. And it's a much better "game of its time" than FE8-FE10 (in fact, even though new game's graphics are newer, I like the GBA's graphics the best).

After FE7, FE8 is kinda cool, and an easier game. FE9/10 are OK but a lot of people crash them on the animations. FE11, same thing, animations suck, there's little plot, etc., FE12 is supposed to be a lot better but I haven't gotten a chance to actually play it yet so I wouldn't know. XP

Also, an English release is almost assured. FE12 (J) was featured in a Nintendo Power magazine and most importantly it's a bit of a waste to remake a Japanese-only game and then not take it outside of Japan. I think the reason why they are remaking FE3 to start is so they can release it outside of Japan. XP
IMO 6 was way better than 7. You actually visit every country, and the war is more "realistic" (e.g. the dragon stuff isn't as important until later). 8 was awesome for the grinding, but it did take some of the strategy of having to use everyone equally away. 10 was fun, mostly because it wrapped up 9's story and basically let you use all the badass units that were either not in 9 or highly limited.

Anyway, hopefully this sees an English release. Shadow Dragon's animations didn't really appeal to me, and the lack of story made it suffer. I've already seen the animations for this, and they do look better. As long as the story's better, it should be a much better game to play.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
no info on Wood eh?

guess I will have to try it myself -_-

EDit- FUUUUUUKKKK!!!

my 'source's' NDS section got shut down

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Double edit - it doesn't matter. there is a patched ROM out anyway...so who cares if it works on Wood or not!! xD

*downloading now*
yaynds.gif

Adeus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
riku88 said:
FOUND A PATCH GUYS .. IT SAYS IT WORKS ON R4 WITH YSMENU OR WOOD..
IVE TESTED IT AND WORKS FINE ON ACEKARD 2i
yaynds.gif

you cand found it HERE

the link seems to be unavailable for download..

if its ok could you do it on another site?

Regards,

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Adeus said:
riku88 said:
FOUND A PATCH GUYS .. IT SAYS IT WORKS ON R4 WITH YSMENU OR WOOD..
IVE TESTED IT AND WORKS FINE ON ACEKARD 2i
yaynds.gif

you cand found it HERE

the link seems to be unavailable for download..

if its ok could you do it on another site?

Regards,

works for me
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o