DS #2869: Smart Girls Party Game (USA)

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter loved the last game too. Right now though, she could probably whup me in Super Monkey Ball and Kirby Canvas Curse. She's 4. I hope they keep making games like this. I secretly enjoy all the disappointed posters. Hahahahaha. Suck it losers!

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
My little brother (4 yrs old) isn't very good at video games (he gets bored easily). But the games he likes (like Ben 10) are not the ones I like (Metroid). And there are only some games we can play together (eg. Mario Kart), but since he's not very good at it, I get frustrated easily
frown.gif

Anyway, I dont like his personal games and he doesn't like my personal games because the games he likes are designed for people of his age and above! (and by "above" I mean retarded adult people who think the game is for them instead of a kid). If you play a game designed for a kid, and then say on teh internets "lol crapware this game sux" then you are not the demographic target of the game, and should've moved on to the new castlevania or something else.

They keep making these games because parents keep buying them for their children! They're not meant for teenagers
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY