DS #2058: Soma Bringer (Japan)

Milk Boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I might be chiming in a little late here, but I had to say thanks to deufeufeu for his hard work.

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. I'm a big fan of your work, thanks a lot!

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Big thanks, rep, and shouts to deufeufeu for the patch. It's better than nothing, plus I was dredging the process of apply the patch. I thought I would have to unpack, apply, repack the rom and be done, but he also includes a nifty program that does the all the patching for you!

I can not wait for skill descriptions, then I'll be on my way
smile.gif
Thanks Again deufeufeu

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anyone know where to find the chimera's heart (act 2 quest item)? It says it is at the Grava room in the quest log... i can't find it anywhere!

areola

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanihonjinballa said:
anyone know where to find the chimera's heart (act 2 quest item)? It says it is at the Grava room in the quest log... i can't find it anywhere!

You have to get it after you beat the Act2 Boss.
Once you're done with Act2:
* take the Gate (or in Diablo terms, Waypoint
rofl2.gif
) to West Larigo Bridge 4 and enter the Gravo place
* take the very Left Lift -> then the top right lift -> follow the path and take the bottom lift -> take the first lift -> finally take the lift all the way at the top.

If that sounds confusing, just open the local map every time you enter a lift then you'll see what I'm talkin' about.

-Ken

Ryu Sparda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I will recover topic. Whether it is possible at game on a multiplayer together, to take in a party the third NPC??? And how to use function "detach orb"? Orbs are not pulled out, it is necessary to sell them together with the weapon:(

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Ryu Sparda said:
I will recover topic. Whether it is possible at game on a multiplayer together, the third NPC to take??? And how to use function "detach orb"? Orbs are not pulled out, it is necessary to sell them together with the weapon:(

Holy hell, Ryu! That's one hell of a bump!

(I stole that from a similar situation because it made me smile)

I don't really understand your question. Try playing with the English translation patch.

Ryu Sparda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I apologise for my English:) ОК, then so. For what function at the dealer "detach orb" is necessary? At me occurs nothing.
And I play with my girl. We want the third member in our command. It is possible NPC to joined???
Yes, I play with the English translation patch. Have begun in the winter 2008, but 2 acts have bothered later. Here have begun now the third act:)

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
heres a baby step for you bro, hot to use the "detach orbs"

- go to your ship, then head to midbay
- go to workshop
- Speak with the NPC (left corner of the room) there and buy a detach orb (his name is Nie)
- Now you brought detach orbs right? Go talk to the Robot dude there (his name again is Blik)
- Pick the "detach" there. And it will list your current equipment. Choose one there.
- then it will let you choose a orb "he actually want you to give him some detach orbs"
- there you go, you detached your orb.

you can only control the 2nd and 3rd member of your party if you got extra DS out there. "use the wifi"
and connect your DS'es to each other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1