awesome! cant wait for the english release
happy.gif

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If people can stop playing with themselves playing Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! for at least a second or two, here's actually a game worth playing!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a real nice game, just like the GC game. You will need to know Japanese to know what to do but it isn't that text heavy.

The first thing you need to do is pick up the pump thing and the stereo, then go over to the flower. Play music (which you do by actually spinning a record) if you play it well, steady and tunefully and get about 75 score than 3 more flowers pop out. Then you use the pump and feed the flowers the stuff inside. Then you're taken outside to do outside missions.

The outside world seem quite big, you get people walking around. Theres a nice little feeling when you walk under peoples feet and in between their legs. Its also cool to be under a car as it goes over you but makes sure the cars to squish you! I always wanted a game were I was tiny and the rest of the world were giants.

Like a lot of DS titles it looks a lot better on an actual DS then in screens and videos we've seen. It has a lot of polish and attention to detail too.

Gameplay is basically the d-pad or the a,b,x,y buttons to move around and you use the touch screen to do the rest. It all works very well.

Overall I feel that this is a classic game, with a lot to do and it could be one of those DS games that will do a lot better than the GC counterparts. Its a shame theres no wi-fi though.

US will get this game on the 24th of September. I can't wait!

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ditto.

Btw iirc Famitsu had one guy giving it 9/10 while another gave it 6/10. The latter must've been a graphics whore me thinks. Chibi Robo looks like it kicks Transformers' butts back to Cybertron space.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Regardless of what everyone else says the GC version sucked ass, well not majorly, but any game that involves virtual cleaning isn't all that exciting in my book. This DS version looks a bit more promising mind you, so we'll see.
smile.gif

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i love that game
ive been playing for about 3 hours and its still fun.
although you cant understand the story its still playable
great game

damiussus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only been playing it for about a half an hour. I'm very impressed with the 3d graphics. Especially on the bigger models (i.e. humans)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.