DS #0988: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! DS: Shinuki Max! Bongore

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im really getting jealous of the japanese nds users they get all the agme we get plus about 10 extra a week
frown.gif
also they get the games we get before us
cry.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
im really getting jealous of the japanese nds users they get all the agme we get plus about 10 extra a week also they get the games we get before us

i feel u dude, darn i wish im born japanese
dry.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, learning japanese is hard because its not derived from latin / roman like many other world languages (spanish, french, english, and many others)

As a matter of fact, the languages that i know are by far different are latin-derivitives, german, japanese, and chinese (i dont think that jap and chinese are derived from an old common language)

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah sure japanese is not hard im sure it is. I can tell with just looking at itÂ
blink.gif
i could not even learn french nevermind japanese. :'(

Yeah, looking at it, it obviously looks difficult

But learning english is a helluva lot harder than learning japanese. And no, I don't know japanese (I'm from english/cantonese [HK] descent) , but I have tried to learn it and it's not that bad compared to the different variations of wording that english has. But I suppose if you're shit at languages, then learning any language would be difficult
lecture.gif
happy.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Read the manga. He's in his boxers. This series is the 2nd funniest ever, after love hina.
Gotta try the game baby!
And yes, Ihave been looking forward to this for a while.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Yeah, looking at it, it obviously looks difficult

But learning english is a helluva lot harder than learning japanese. And no, I don't know japanese (I'm from english/cantonese [HK] descent) , but I have tried to learn it and it's not that bad compared to the different variations of wording that english has. But I suppose if you're shit at languages, then learning any language would be difficultÂ
lecture.gif
Â
happy.gif
I dare say English is the easiest language in the world. Everything is so damn simplified (not that I don't like that).
wink.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im perfectly decent with my native language. However when i type my slang ussaully comes through (when on the internet)I really dont feel you should spend half an hour on a post just so people like you dont hit people with a smart ass comment. I however wouldn't tell you how to talk Slovenian now would i. I dont think so now i dont need your grammar remarks like im stupid
lecture.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how did this turn into a Language thread?!
Anyways, Japanese or any Asian language for that matter is hard for English speakers because like a previous poster mentioned, they aren't derived from Latin.

In fact, they are Altaic (I hope I spelt that right...) based languages which are almost at the other end of the language spectrum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...