Action Replay MAX GBA / Max Drive DS DUO help!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by G36cBossMan, Feb 1, 2012.

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    I have a action replay max gba/ds and deleted all the codes off it for some reason i forgot why anyway i want to add new codes to it but the problem is when i try installing the driver sofware i get a error messege saying drives were not installed sucessfully so it wont connect for me to add the new codes i have tried it on my house computer and my laptop still no luck is this a common problem? does anyone know how to fix this?

heres the one i have a picture i mean www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Replay-MAX-GBA-Max-Drive-DS-DUO-Gameboy-advance-game-boy-cheat-/110790853426

also what version of action replay is that?

2. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    i actually still have one of those. o_o
    If it won't connect, type it out on your GBA. (like how i still do...)

3. G36cBossMan
    OP

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    i tried and i cant get the game i want to work i can find the right master codes its pokemon leaf green maybe its a diffrent version or something anyway i thought if i added the codes on to it when its connected it would get the right master code

EDIT: these are the codes im trying to get to work on it
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/918916-pokemon-leafgreen-version/faqs/28392

4. G36cBossMan
    OP

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    bump anyone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice