Hitman Reborn is over?

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that hitman reborn episode 203 is the last episode of the show ? is this true ? cause the site i got to a lot of comments say its over and etc. or is this the end of just the season?? cause i don't want reborn to end ><
Could some one tell me whats going on cause i am lost xD
Thanks

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ringo619 said:
I heard that hitman reborn episode 203 is the last episode of the show ? is this true ? cause the site i got to a lot of comments say its over and etc. or is this the end of just the season?? cause i don't want reborn to end ><
Thanks
Yeah sadly it is over, but they left enough of the story just in case they might continue the story(you know the earthquake) It was probably canceled b/c during the future arc people stopped watching.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
Ringo619 said:
Thanks
Yeah sadly it is over, but they left enough of the story just in case they might continue the story(you know the earthquake) It was probably canceled b/c during the future arc people stopped watching.

Damn that sucks the anime was awesome hopefully they continue it again soon

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well I first read the manga then watched the anime(also up to the Varia Arc).In my opinion I really thought that the mangaka would put new more ideas and twists on the story after the future arc but still focused on those stupid rings and some background story.(I stopped reading the manga after the rings got banged).Well back to the topic,maybe the anime was (canceled or on hiatus or what) to give the manga the time to catch-up and won't get fucked up like bleach's filler episodes.After all it's hard to create filler episodes without straying away too much from the main story.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like Hitman Reborn might come back for another season.
The new title (apparently) is: Hitman Reborn X Generation.

Source:
http://alaude.tumblr.com/post/1194591037/k...-on-spring-2011

I don't know how reliable that is, but the guy who posted the news (on myanimelist), also said:

QUOTE said:
Gokudera's seiyuu blogged about the end of KHR and all and he also said that they are definitely coming back, so we better wait.

So yea, it's up to you to decide whether you believe this or not
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1