iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Epic man, really stoked to see this. Im sure everyone really appreciates your contribution here.

Do you know of any gameplay videos for the pc version? I tried searching but couldn't find any because of the generic name of the project.

Also, a small suggestion - Could you use human-readable versions for your releases moving forward? This one is 23092020-8dbc424 which is a bit hard to read/understand.

Last edited by iriez,

Graber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Epic man, really stoked to see this. Im sure everyone really appreciates your contribution here.

Do you know of any gameplay videos for the pc version? I tried searching but couldn't find any because of the generic name of the project.

Also, a small suggestion - Could you use human-readable versions for your releases moving forward? This one is 23092020-8dbc424 which is a bit hard to read/understand.
Those are commit messages, not really intended for non-developers to read. This is the initial release so basically there's no changes other than the game ported to the Switch. If I do end up doing some changes I'll write about them on the release page for next release.

Reactions: hartleyshc

Oscillate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WOW! Thank you for the port, it's working flawlessly so far. Cannot wait for the vice city port that seems likely to happen. Would mods work on these ports since they use the PC files?

This is fantastic with a nsp forwarder and overclocking with sys-clk alleviates the stuttering.

Last edited by Oscillate,
Reactions: Impossible_Igntiz

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Great job, can't believe it!

For some reason it's not possible to rebind the controls to achieve Xbox-like configuration, on foot and in vehicle are not treated as separate entries, so it's not possible to, say, shoot on foot and accelerate in vehicle with RT.
Stick movements are also not recognized as inputs.

Would it be possible to hardcode in a third control option that would match PS / Xbox controls?

Turning off the version string would be nice too.

Memorable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks so much for your work and for this. I’ve followed the instructions you’ve provided while using the steam version of the game and atmosphere is crashing upon loading (the menu works fine but game will crash before getting in) - do we have any knowledge on this? Cheers.

EDIT: Updated atmosphere to latest and launched homebrew menu using full RAM, currently watching the intro cutscene. :D

Last edited by Memorable,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
For those who wants to create their own forward NSP, I made an icon you can use.

GTA3.png

D

Deleted User

For those who wants to create their own forward NSP, I made an icon you can use.

View attachment 225921
Forwarders don't seem to work with this. Unless im doing something entirely wrong, but a forwarder created with NRO2NSP just hangs on a black screen followed by a vague "the software was closed because an error occurred" screen

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forwarders don't seem to work with this. Unless im doing something entirely wrong, but a forwarder created with NRO2NSP just hangs on a black screen followed by a vague "the software was closed because an error occurred" screen

Can forwarders run homebrew in app mode? May be the issue...

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"