Gaming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Hype Thread

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sylar1 said:
Bean_BR said:
I don't know if it's fake because the stupid survey don't let me download, but here is the name of the file I've found:

Dragon_Quest_VI_Realms_of_Revelation_VEMOM_v2.rar

It's fake bro

shit, the only way is to wait
sad.gif

Shinrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bean_BR said:
Sylar1 said:
Bean_BR said:
I don't know if it's fake because the stupid survey don't let me download, but here is the name of the file I've found:

Dragon_Quest_VI_Realms_of_Revelation_VEMOM_v2.rar

It's fake bro

shit, the only way is to wait
sad.gif

aww.. I would go out and buy this right now if i had the money..

oh well maybe i can play it when it gets released, then buy it when i get the money.

D

Deleted User

mixinluv2u said:
so is it recommended for people interested in this game to play 4 and 5 first? or just jump straight in and play 6 since this is supposed to be the best one?

You're misunderstanding I think. They're all separate games, just part of a series and as such share some common locations, places, mythology etc. Shouldn't matter which you play and in what order. Progression shouldn't affect much of anything.

the_rubberband_m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lapatateinc said:
the_rubberband_man said:
It wasn't my intention, it's just the first time I wait a US game and I didn't expect to wait 2 days after the official release.

Perfect then, case closed with happiness everywhere ! =D

So some people say this is one of the best Dragon Quest.
Which one do you, GBAtemp people, think is ?

Every time a new DQ is planned to Occident, it is considered like the best or one of the best lol. This episode is one of least popular in Japan, probably because it's more classical than the wonderful DQ5.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_rubberband_man said:
lapatateinc said:
the_rubberband_man said:
It wasn't my intention, it's just the first time I wait a US game and I didn't expect to wait 2 days after the official release.

Every time a new DQ is planned to Occident, it is considered like the best or one of the best lol. This episode is one of least popular in Japan, probably because it's more classical than the wonderful DQ5.
Do you mean traditional?

the_rubberband_m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
machomuu said:
the_rubberband_man said:
lapatateinc said:
the_rubberband_man said:

Do you mean traditional?

Yes, sorry for my bad english -_- DQVI is more traditional and less ambitious about the storyline than DQV, and on the SNES version level up was extremely excessive, but this point was revised on the DS version.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Meh, having played the Japanese version when it came out, and now going through the US version, I can say that DQV is my favorite.

GeekyGuy said:
So, it's already begun for this game, eh? All this other great shit we have to play, and folks are already bursting at the seams for the next thing. And I guaran-fucking-tee you as soon as it's release and patched, people will fucking forget about it. 'Tis a shame, really. Too much sugar, and the shit just never tastes sweet anymore.
Yep, that's about right.

But that's not to say DQVI isn't awesome. I love it, but I don't know if it's worth all this hype.

advoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked this game up today at Gamestop and got my Slime plushie doll thing. However, I wish the game would get dumped because there is no way in heck I am opening the package! I am so sad I missed out on getting Dragon Quest 5 because I procrastinated and now they all sell for like $100+.

Its kind of nice it hasn't been dumped yet because now I can focus on doing some work tonight.....(at least I say that to myself to feel better).

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Meh, having played the Japanese version when it came out, and now going through the US version, I can say that DQV is my favorite.

GeekyGuy said:
So, it's already begun for this game, eh? All this other great shit we have to play, and folks are already bursting at the seams for the next thing. And I guaran-fucking-tee you as soon as it's release and patched, people will fucking forget about it. 'Tis a shame, really. Too much sugar, and the shit just never tastes sweet anymore.
Yep, that's about right.

But that's not to say DQVI isn't awesome. I love it, but I don't know if it's worth all this hype.

Can you Dump the Game ??? There's a guide on how to do it here some where.

Another game Pre'd and Dumped ... but no DQ6 : Retro_Arcade_Toppers_Vol.1_EUR_NDS-RobotKillers (NFO)

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so i noticed a lot of ppl are saying they had to fill out a survey or something before they could download the game which turned out to be fake.

you can easily bypass the survey by right clicking and going to view source, then finding the link to their rss feed. the rss feed will have all of the megavideo/mediafire links

but unfortunately, most of them are fake. they will either be an empty file, or i even saw one claiming to be the US version that ended up being the JP version.

so yeah, plz don't fill out all of your information or download wierd things.

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The English version has no been dumped! Just downloaded the the English bersion and its epic. Looks like my next million hours have been decided!

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Y2JosHBK said:
The English version has no been dumped! Just downloaded the the English bersion and its epic. Looks like my next million hours have been decided!

now? where? I dont see any movement in any scene database.

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to venture a guess and say this person found the fan translation and thought it was the real eng rom

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
justin05 said:
Y2JosHBK said:

now? where? I dont see any movement in any scene database.

People are probably still finding the fake and thinking they found the actual release. Here's a hint folks, it hasn't been dumped yet. Until somebody who actually has some kind of connection to the scene says something, or a legit XXXX release pops up, don't start downloading shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters