XP
Country
United States
Nathos said:
Kurossaki652 said:
I found it so quick
Just use your best friend "GOOGLE"
:3

Well I still can't find it...a little help if you know where it is then? like a pm or something?
smile.gif
?
I PM you but to get it you have to fill out a stupid servey
I Hated IT
But its all for the game

angry hiccups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurossaki652 said:
Nathos said:
Kurossaki652 said:
I found it so quick
Just use your best friend "GOOGLE"
:3

Well I still can't find it...a little help if you know where it is then? like a pm or something?
smile.gif
?
I PM you but to get it you have to fill out a stupid servey
I Hated IT
But its all for the game

I found that one but... The .rar won't open >:|

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
angry hiccups said:
I'm peeved >:( Where is this delicious game?!

At your local GameStop. It was released today.
I was just thinking that. I find it funny when people beg for a rom and complain about not being able to find it when they could just go to the store and buy it. Less trouble for you and more money for Akira Toriyama.

That said, I can't wait to try this fantastic game.

angry hiccups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
monkat said:
angry hiccups said:
I'm peeved >:( Where is this delicious game?!

At your local GameStop. It was released today.
I was just thinking that. I find it funny when people beg for a rom and complain about not being able to find it when they could just go to the store and buy it. Less trouble for you and more money for Akira Toriyama.

That said, I can't wait to try this fantastic game.

I do buy the games, but I also like playing with homebrew and the convenience of having all of my games on one cart. I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow though, so I'd love to see it tonight!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathos said:
Why doesn't anyone just dump it? I wanna play this game...

rofl.gif

So, it's already begun for this game, eh? All this other great shit we have to play, and folks are already bursting at the seams for the next thing. And I guaran-fucking-tee you as soon as it's release and patched, people will fucking forget about it. 'Tis a shame, really. Too much sugar, and the shit just never tastes sweet anymore.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just really want to play it. I wasn't a huge fan of DQ IV. I played tons of DQ V, but was under leveled at the end and ran out of steam. I beat the living crap out of DQ IX.

Now I want to try out DQ VI. I still need to beat DQ VIII, but the game is so freaking long.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Nathos said:

rofl.gif

So, it's already begun for this game, eh? All this other great shit we have to play, and folks are already bursting at the seams for the next thing. And I guaran-fucking-tee you as soon as it's release and patched, people will fucking forget about it. 'Tis a shame, really. Too much sugar, and the shit just never tastes sweet anymore.
Lo fuckin L ... Awesome

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Nathos said:

rofl.gif

I thought that was the whole point of these hype thread

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you do know this game has been out for like 10+ years on SNES... why don't you try that one first...

p.s. is this the game where you have to fight yourself and you come back as a mystic? its probably not, but if anybody knows what i'm talking about plz tell me becuase i have been trying to remember

i play too many rpgs...

anyways this game will be out tomorrow. remember: dumping is like money laundering. the dumper has to send it to someone else who sends it to someone else who uploads it so nobody knows who the real cheater is

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
blazeitup52 said:
you do know this game has been out for like 10+ years on SNES... why don't you try that one first...

p.s. is this the game where you have to fight yourself and you come back as a mystic? its probably not, but if anybody knows what i'm talking about plz tell me becuase i have been trying to remember

i play too many rpgs...

anyways this game will be out tomorrow. remember: dumping is like money laundering. the dumper has to send it to someone else who sends it to someone else who uploads it so nobody knows who the real cheater is

Computer emulation of classic consoles is only so fun for so long. I couldn't even beat FF 6 (FF 3 for the broken American numbering) on the SNES emulator even though it is by far, my favorite FF game ever created. When I play on my DS though, I don't seem to mind. This way I can play the game in an updated format and enjoy it thoroughly.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
dragon quest 6 had no full translation patch for it for snes

Dragon Quest VI DeJap Translations Role Playing SNES Unfinished 0.40 (version A) 10 Sep 2000 EN
Dragon Quest VI NoPrgress Role Playing SNES Unfinished .90 (2) 31 Oct 2001 EN

Exhumed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
deathking said:

Dragon Quest VI DeJap Translations Role Playing SNES Unfinished 0.40 (version A) 10 Sep 2000 EN
The NoPrgress version at least was probably 99% done. The only issues were a few bugs (sometimes it would freeze in certain status menus).

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Exhumed said:
deathking said:

The NoPrgress version at least was probably 99% done. The only issues were a few bugs (sometimes it would freeze in certain status menus).

i never really got into it thinking it was 90% done
i missed out but now can play both the ds and the snes versions

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:

Exhumed said:
deathking said:

deathking said:
QUOTE(Exhumed @ Feb 15 2011, 04:49 AM) QUOTE(deathking @ Feb 14 2011, 10:32 PM)

i never really got into it thinking it was 90% done
i missed out but now can play both the ds and the snes versions
has nobody played the grinchs patch....

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
blazeitup52 said:

i play too many rpgs...

Computer emulation of classic consoles is only so fun for so long. I couldn't even beat FF 6 (FF 3 for the broken American numbering) on the SNES emulator even though it is by far, my favorite FF game ever created. When I play on my DS though, I don't seem to mind. This way I can play the game in an updated format and enjoy it thoroughly.

get a laptop? thats how i did it way back in the day. or get ADD medication...

The20BIT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm well I have been looking all night and found nothing...aw well better luck tomorrow I guess. But I have flat out run out of RPG's lately and this one looks rather promising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one