Gaming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Hype Thread

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PeregrinFig said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Oddly enough, DQ has really been keeping me happy lately (with the DS versions I have to play through and currently playing through VIII), because it still has that traditional battle system. Not a fan of the more complex system.

It's been a couple days since I've checked the temp, but I assume this game has been dumped already? I haven't seen a release for it under NDS Releases or anything, so a little help? What's the filename and all that?
Unfortunately, we have no dump. This delay is killing me, and making me think the things being said about US release groups are all true.

Oh I don't really care much if it's US release or EU release, I'm happy either way. If it's a EU release, then I'll be thankful for that because I get to play it. Don't really see why people care much if it's US or EU release. I suppose if it has online sure, but other than that, why get upset? I don't do online, so I guess that's why I don't mind if it's EU release.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah but, we can't blame release groups. We should buy the game instead of being waiting all day for a dump
frown.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
PeregrinFig said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Oddly enough, DQ has really been keeping me happy lately (with the DS versions I have to play through and currently playing through VIII), because it still has that traditional battle system. Not a fan of the more complex system.

It's been a couple days since I've checked the temp, but I assume this game has been dumped already? I haven't seen a release for it under NDS Releases or anything, so a little help? What's the filename and all that?
Unfortunately, we have no dump. This delay is killing me, and making me think the things being said about US release groups are all true.

Oh I don't really care much if it's US release or EU release, I'm happy either way. If it's a EU release, then I'll be thankful for that because I get to play it. Don't really see why people care much if it's US or EU release. I suppose if it has online sure, but other than that, why get upset? I don't do online, so I guess that's why I don't mind if it's EU release.
The game hasn't even been released in Europe yet iirc. I wish I had the money to just buy the game, but sadly, I'm stuck waiting for iND or Venom or someone else to get a hold of it.

CorneleusG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
donelwero said:
@CorneleusG: The title screen has some words in japanese where it should say "Realms of Revelation".

Unfortunately there is Japanese text where Realms of Revelation should be.

Sorry everyone, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
CorneleusG said:
I'm not asking anyone to trust me TrolleyDave. I am just trying to help in this search.
I may be a newbie to this particular forum, but I assure you that I am not a newbie in any sense of the word.

This is not meant to sound hostile, your advice is sound, I just don't want others thinking that I am some 13 year old sitting in their mothers basement sounding off on forums to counteract my growing angst-fueled puberty.
(My apologies to anyone here who may be going through puberty. Stay strong and hold fast, this soon shall pass.)

The problem is, as you can see, that once someone makes a post stating they've "found it" then it causes more un-necessary posts. Our mag. staffers are tied into the scene. They're not rom site kiddies, megaupload/hotfile kiddies or anything like that. They're actually involved in the scene itself. Once there is an official release they will post a release thread. That's the best indication that there has actually been an official dump released.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
trev1 said:
Has anyone ever dumped a game using a dstwo and a 3 in 1?
Just as I thought, it works flawlessly, just like with any other card.
Just dumped my Diamond cartridge, 64MB in size, had to swap once, so the 3in1 could write the first 32MB to the µSD card in the SCDS2, then dump the rest.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
SignZ said:
trev1 said:
Has anyone ever dumped a game using a dstwo and a 3 in 1?
Just as I thought, it works flawlessly, just like with any other card.
Just dumped my Diamond cartridge, 64MB in size, had to swap once, so the 3in1 could write the first 32MB to the µSD card in the SCDS2, then dump the rest.

Cheers for testing that for us SignZ mate, I'll know for certain when people ask in the future now.
smile.gif

CorneleusG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
CorneleusG said:
I'm not asking anyone to trust me TrolleyDave. I am just trying to help in this search.
I may be a newbie to this particular forum, but I assure you that I am not a newbie in any sense of the word.

This is not meant to sound hostile, your advice is sound, I just don't want others thinking that I am some 13 year old sitting in their mothers basement sounding off on forums to counteract my growing angst-fueled puberty.
(My apologies to anyone here who may be going through puberty. Stay strong and hold fast, this soon shall pass.)

The problem is, as you can see, that once someone makes a post stating they've "found it" then it causes more un-necessary posts. Our mag. staffers are tied into the scene. They're not rom site kiddies, megupload/hotfile kiddies or anything like that. They're actually involved in the scene itself. Once there is an official release they will post a release thread. That's the best indication that there has actually been an official dump released.

I see your point, Dave. Everyone just seemed so desperate I couldn't help but give it a try.
Suppose I'll leave the searching to the staffers at this point and leave the rest of you be.

I apologize for the unnecessary posts.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
donelwero said:
Well SignZ, now we know you CAN dump games. Are'nt you feeling like buying DQVI???
tongue.gif
Would have to import it, which I can't due to the lack of money.
tongue.gif

Freakin' Germans!

Nah, just kiddin'. I'm German.

I was going to write up a little post which illustrated everyone in the thread hovering over you like ghosts, haunting you. "Buuuuy Dragon Quest Siiiiiiix, Siiiiignz! We waaaant to plaaaaay iiiit!"

pokemon8787

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got this game. It's really fun, about a hour in.
I MAY dump it tomorrow if it's not dumped by then. Can't do it today cause i'm really busy.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemon8787 said:
I MAY dump it tomorrow if it's not dumped by then. Can't do it today cause i'm really busy.

O RLY

Well, in the meantime, I'm going to burn more Sega Saturn games. Too bad I have to use the swap trick; it's really hurting the Saturn.

Anyway, I suggest this to anyone waiting for the DQ VI dump; go pick an RPG from the stickied RPG thread and play that for a bit. We probably won't be waiting too much longer for this release. Remember Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light? That one took a while, too.

the_rubberband_m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
pokemon8787 said:
thanks because in France DQVI US costs about 67,80$ in some import gameshops which possess some copies ! It's a shame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1