Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dann Woolf said:
Found a couple of typos.

Chiaotzu's name is Ciao, and in the screen where you name your save, ENG has become ENGh.
This isn t typos i doesn t have much space to write the names and this is a bug sorry :/

Blunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elza said:
Dann Woolf said:
Found a couple of typos.

Chiaotzu's name is Ciao, and in the screen where you name your save, ENG has become ENGh.
This isn t typos i doesn t have much space to write the names and this is a bug sorry :/

npnp i dont like him anyway
biggrin.gif

keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Elza, why don't you want any help? They say many hands make light work, you know.

I wish I could help you out, but there's not really much I could do to help.

jokomopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I've done all the things you said. I put the rom and the patch in the same folder as the xdelta. I have tried both patches and it gives me an error like this "bad magic number: not a valid delta". Can anyone please help me.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people are having trouble patching this. You need to provide a link of exactly what Delta you used(it can make a difference) and include some explanation because there is obviously something going wrong. i've done a lot of patching before so theres gotta be something missing here.

for me it just hangs on the white licensed by nintendo screen

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup what he said. This patch only works for a few people here. My game worked perfectly before patching, but after the translation patch, it stopped working.
frown.gif

Lazy727 said:
for me it just hangs on the white licensed by nintendo screen
I had the same problem. Try using the patch in the AP thread and then use YSMenu to play it. That's how it worked for me.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate ysmenu. Just complex and annoying. I'm sticking with r4 wood but I'm doing some playing around so maybe i'll get it to work. but seriously Topic Creator no patching explanation at all is bad translators etiquette.(though we do appreciate the thought)

Mardax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Easy guys
wink.gif
... I have problem of this like you but I have in my hardware clean oryginal room, and patched rom in version 0.1.5 so I use a Xdelta from v 0.1.5 folder and patched oryginal clean rom with ver.0.1.7 And this all work's good
wink.gif
Of course i hope you dont delete your clean rom's from Hardware.

And of coure i don't lose my save
wink.gif
he work's with zero problems
biggrin.gif

=======

Elza I found small mistakes

Gohan SSJ2 from Cell saga have this title: Gohan (teen) SSJ2. This good But see:
I have:
Gohan (kid)
But SSJ Goku have this Title: Goku

I dont have more Characters so I can't say about Goku SSJ2 or Kid trunks. But Vegeta have this same problem
wink.gif
(Goku SSJ2 is correct, I don't have Vegeta SSJ2 so I can't see this problem or not on Vegeta but you forgot about Vegeta Majin... Should be "Vegeta (Majin) SSJ2")

Of course don't get angry on me, I only wanna help to make your translate better.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english
wink.gif

Edit2: Oh and you forget about translated in EQ cloths or .. I dont know what in Japen write in that place.
You Have a Head, Face and... You forgot about 3th option
wink.gif

Blunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mardax said:
Easy guys
wink.gif
... I have problem of this like you but I have in my hardware clean oryginal room, and patched rom in version 0.1.5 so I use a Xdelta from v 0.1.5 folder and patched oryginal clean rom with ver.0.1.7 And this all work's good
wink.gif
Of course i hope you dont delete your clean rom's from Hardware.

And of coure i don't lose my save
wink.gif
he work's with zero problems
biggrin.gif

=======

Elza I found small mistakes

Gohan SSJ2 from Cell saga have this title: Gohan (teen) SSJ2. This good But see:
I have:
Gohan (kid)
But SSJ Goku have this Title: Goku

I dont have more Characters so I can't say about Goku SSJ2 or Kid trunks. But Vegeta have this same problem
wink.gif
(Goku SSJ2 is correct, I don't have Vegeta SSJ2 so I can't see this problem or not on Vegeta but you forgot about Vegeta Majin... Should be "Vegeta (Majin) SSJ2")

Of course don't get angry on me, I only wanna help to make your translate better.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english
wink.gif

Edit2: Oh and you forget about translated in EQ cloths or .. I dont know what in Japen write in that place.
You Have a Head, Face and... You forgot about 3th option
wink.gif

mhhh, maybe u can be some kind of betatester? =D

Mardax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Blunt said:

Uhh... I don't know xD I think I'm not a good men to this work xD

QUOTE(Elza @ Feb 5 2011, 05:58 PM) guys i don t have much space to write so big names sorry :/

Long time ago I have a small talk with my ex friend about translation. Of course topic was about Translation NDS Games to Polish language but he say something about a program to make a more space. I think this is true, When i play in games with polish translations patched some word's in polish, they so longer in English or Japnes . But i don't know about where you can find this program and what is name of it

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Mardax said:
Blunt said:

Uhh... I don't know xD I think I'm not a good men to this work xD

QUOTE(Elza @ Feb 5 2011, 05:58 PM) guys i don t have much space to write so big names sorry :/

Long time ago I have a small talk with my ex friend about translation. Of course topic was about Translation NDS Games to Polish language but he say something about a program to make a more space. I think this is true, When i play in games with polish translations patched some word's in polish, they so longer in English or Japnes . But i don't know about where you can find this program and what is name of it

Unfortunately, the game probably uses a database or something which limits it to a certain number of characters. It's the same problem with translated Pokemon games: People complain about only having 5 characters to nickname with, because you get 10 in the actual English versions.

gamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ramonra said:
Hey, this is my save with all the characters unlocked

http://www.mediafire.com/?93dk9svt0n1z5ij

It's Acekard 2 format. I didn't convert it beforehand because I ignore what kind of save you need.
You can convert it here

thank you for this.

but one question:
there is an empty square at the center of the characters page.
should it be fill with a character ?

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gamez said:
Ramonra said:
Hey, this is my save with all the characters unlocked

http://www.mediafire.com/?93dk9svt0n1z5ij

It's Acekard 2 format. I didn't convert it beforehand because I ignore what kind of save you need.
You can convert it here

thank you for this.

but one question:
there is an empty square at the center of the characters page.
should it be fill with a character ?

Apparently it's
King Kai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: