Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
So I'm now able to download an update and it completes successfully. I presume it will need to be decrypted to be used with Loadiine. So I found the Wii U Common key online and pasted the single line into a file named ckey.bin and placed in the same directory as NEW-NUSGrabber. When I select "Decrypt Download", it prompts for the ckey.bin and I point it to the file. But then the following message appears "Error detected: MSVRC120.dll not found. Please ensure you don't mess with files as they are being used next time!".
Is Visual C++ Redistributable x86 installed? Also, did you just paste the text into your ckey.bin, or did you open up a HEX editor and paste it there?

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I installed Visual C++ Redistributable x86. Ahh, I only pasted the text into a file named ckey.bin. Should I use Notepad ++ instead?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I installed Visual C++ Redistributable x86. Ahh, I only pasted the text into a file named ckey.bin. Should I use Notepad ++ instead?
I used a real HEX file editor, HxD.
no didn't work a new error about run-time pops up
Let's see the error! It might be related to having a bad WiiU Common key.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a real HEX file editor, HxD.

Let's see the error! It might be related to having a bad WiiU Common key.
btw you said to delete the 2 dll files but i see many i deleted msvcr120 and 140
DzhW06S.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WQbKNd7.jpg

Last edited by GATWYAY3.2,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: supermalloch

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
computer says i have Microsoft Visual C 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.23026 installed , its from the link given here
btw this program works on my dads windows 7 laptop so does this not work on vista ?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
computer says i have Microsoft Visual C 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.23026 installed , its from the link given here
btw this program works on my dads windows 7 laptop so does this not work on vista ?
Maybe it doesn't... I strongly recommend that you get Windows 7 on that computer, as Vista is riddled with bugs. This is probably one of them.

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it doesn't... I strongly recommend that you get Windows 7 on that computer, as Vista is riddled with bugs. This is probably one of them.
I have the same pb on W7 first with msvcp140.dll and when i delete it i can download but at the end same pb but with msvcr120.dll....WTF ?

Last edited by barak06,

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same pb on W7 first with msvcp140.dll and when i delete it i can download but at the end same pb but with msvcr120.dll....WTF ?

Have either of you tried RE-Installing the MSVC (++) packages? Im on Win 7 SP1 , no problems.
I have 2005-2013 installed (x86, x64)

Is there any MAC version?
No, Some of the dependencies are incompatible with parts of WINE(skins) ATM. It can be convinced to run, but otherwise will not function.

Last edited by supermalloch,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have either of you tried RE-Installing the MSVC (++) packages? Im on Win 7 SP1 , no problems.
when i execute vc_redist.x86.exe it will not install because newest version detected on my PC

Edit : i checked on my PC : have 8 versions of X++ !! gonna uninstall them all
Edit 2 : Re install but not working so i took "msvcp" and "msvcr" x86 from my microsoft visual studio 14 prog file --> WORKING

Last edited by barak06,
Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Is there any MAC version?
What supermalloch said. No... Unfortunately. In the OP, there IS a link to the MAC version of WINE, but one of the good people here already tried it and it failed.
What supermalloch said. Also, get rid of both the .dll files; msvcp140.dll and msvcr120.dll. They were left over from an experiment.
can someone send me the v208 update for smash bros? i tried every nus updater but it didnt worked
I used to be able to, but my ISP blocks Nintendo at the moment because of all of my experimentation... You HAVE tried downloading using a FRESH install of NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe, right? If not, give it a go.

Reactions: supermalloch

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2005-2013 installed (x86, x64)

No, Some of the dependencies are incompatible with parts of WINE(skins) ATM. It can be convinced to run, but otherwise will not function.
what do you mean MSVC (++) packages like 2013 , 2012 & 2010 ?

when i execute vc_redist.x86.exe it will not install because newest version detected on my PC

Edit : i checked on my PC : have 8 versions of X++ !! gonna uninstall them all
Edit 2 : Re install but not working so i took "msvcp" and "msvcr" x86 from my microsoft visual studio 14 prog file --> WORKING

supermalloch how did you get it working please tell me in full detail how to do that it may work for me

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dl the v224 for SSB and i get error code : 160-2200
what do you mean MSVC (++) packages like 2013 , 2012 & 2010 ?

supermalloch how did you get it working please tell me in full detail how to do that it may work for me

Just take the 2 dll in visual c++ on your PC or find them on google

do.ob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi FoxMcloud5655

As far as updates go, I think most people's objective is to be able to update a game when there is one available for that/those specific game(s).

Would it be possible to build functionality something like:

- ability to let user select certain games, remembered between sessions;
- By pressing a "Check for updates for selected games" button:
- retrieve latest version nr;
- compare it with the version previously downloaded
- when the latest version is newer than the previous download, after prompting and deciding for each game, download updates of games.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi FoxMcloud5655

As far as updates go, I think most people's objective is to be able to update a game when there is one available for that/those specific game(s).

Would it be possible to build functionality something like:

- ability to let user select certain games, remembered between sessions;
- By pressing a "Check for updates for selected games" button:
- retrieve latest version nr;
- compare it with the version previously downloaded
- when the latest version is newer than the previous download, after prompting and deciding for each game, download updates of games.
Great idea! I could definitely implement something like that, and here's how it would go:

1. Select multiple games from the update tab.
2. When download button is pressed, remember the selected games.
3. Download selected games.

Next time the program is run:

1. After title load, if the user has previously selected items, re-select them.
2. When the user selects "Update Versionlists", it remembers the selected games's versions.
3. After update is complete, the versions would be compared, and the user would be prompted to download the updates.

What I need to do to implement this:

1. Ability to select and download multiple games.
2. Ability to remember selected games with all their data intact.
3. Ability to compare versions for specifically specified games against internal memory.

Lagamorph

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been having problems with this since I first tried yesterday. At first I couldn't get it to work on my Windows 7 laptop. I'd try and download an update but it'd just say something like "msvcp140.dll was not designed to run on windows". So I installed visual c++ 2015 but ended up with the same result. Tried it on my Windows Vista desktop next and it downloaded fine but when it came time to decrypt it it failed and said something like "msvcr120.dll is missing", which it's right there in the nusgrabber directory like it's supposed to be. So I close it and reopen and hit decrypt but then it says "Unable to copy saved common key. Ensure you have access to read and write to the directory specified".

So I try again on my laptop but no dice still running it on that one. So I instead open nusgrabber, delete msvcp140.dll and msvcr120.dll and proceed to download (thinking it'll instead use my laptop's installed visual c++ instead of the one in nusgrabber directory) and it worked, but then failed at decrypt after I selected my common key bin which then gave the same error message my desktop did about missing msvcr120.dll.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Hmmm, nevermind. I tried again but this time deleted the msvcp140 and msvcr120 files auto created by nusgrabber and instead copied the ones installed to my computer from c++ to the nusgrabber folder and everything worked flawlessly. Strange it doesn't seem to like the ones nusgrabber provides.

I too am having the issue with the error "Unable to copy saved common key. Ensure you have access to read and write to the directory specified".
I've tried the suggested fix, removing the auto-created dlls and copying over the ones from my Windows\System32 folder, but unfortunately this doesn't resolve the error for me.

I've also noticed that if I remove/rename the .bin file where my common key is stored then I just get an error message "There was an unknown problem while decrypting", I never have the ability to re-select the location of the common key file.

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Getting "Title not found on Nintendo's server" since the new update of Smash Bros... :/
What can I do ? I've deleted all the folder, and still doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason