Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news: I found your problem, and fixed a bug in my program because of it!
Bad-ish? news: There are no updates for those games, so you won't see them in the list. However, with the newest update to my program (0.88), you WILL see them in the full title box.

Exactly what @TiMeBoMb4u2 said. Also, you are correct. Thank you for pointing out the spelling error!

Are you using the original NUSGrabber or the new one? If you don't know, delete NUSGrabber.exe from the folder my program is stored in, and relaunch my program to re-extract NUSGrabber.exe. Also, check your settings, and make sure "Use original NUSGrabber" is NOT checked.

So I'm having trouble installing the new version (8.8). can't see an .exe in the extracted foldeer? I also deleted the older .exe.
thanks

Reactions: Ailuros27

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
commonkey.bin ?
That's one part of the puzzle. You also have to have the game-specific key. That's what I'm talking about.

So I'm having trouble installing the new version (8.8). can't see an .exe in the extracted foldeer? I also deleted the older .exe.
thanks
Opps... I didn't update the .exe. I only updated the source code.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's one part of the puzzle. You also have to have the game-specific key. That's what I'm talking about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Opps... I didn't update the .exe. I only updated the source code.

All good, if you could explain what I should do next that be great. I'm a noob... lol thanks

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Do you have the key required to decrypt the full title? If not, you can't do anything with those files. If you acquire that key from your own game, then that's fine, but if it's from the internet... well, I'm not here to tell you not to do something illegal.

That's the problem... Now, what he COULD do is buy the game and download it to the SD card, then play it using Loadiine.

So that means if I find someone who has a NTSC WiiU i could give him the money, he could buy, Dump and give it to me?

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all of a sudden it seems like NUSGrabberGUI seems to crash and close after it says parsing data

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not get this working on my vista I'm bombarded with errors plz help :cry:

pGVngTh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9n8EazB.jpg

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi all of a sudden it seems like NUSGrabberGUI seems to crash and close after it says parsing data
Let's work this out... Put the program in debugging mode (instructions in OP), replicate the problem, then send me the debug.log.
I can not get this working on my vista I'm bombarded with errors plz help :cry:http://i.imgur.com/9n8EazB.jpg
Delete the 2 .dll files inside of the program's folder, or delete everything in there and start again with just NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe. If it still doesn't work, reinstall Microsoft C++ Redist x86. Link in OP.

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to use by downloading the game update for New Super Mario Bros U. Each time I click on 'Download', I get the message "Title not found on Nintendo's servers." So I put the program into debug mode and the debug.log shows the following:

Code:
5/16/2016 8:22:47 AM - Title Name: USA - New Super Mario Bros.™ U
5/16/2016 8:22:47 AM - Title Region: USA
5/16/2016 8:22:47 AM - Title ID: 10101D00
5/16/2016 8:22:47 AM - Title Versions: 32, 48, 64,
5/16/2016 8:22:55 AM - Assumed path to the downloaded files is "C:\Users\User\Downloads\WiiU\NEW-NUSGrabber\0005000E10101D00\"
5/16/2016 8:22:55 AM - Starting "NUSGrabber.exe" with "0005000E10101D00" as arguments.
5/16/2016 8:22:57 AM - Detected that NUSGrabber.exe has closed with exit code of 1.  Preforming after-processing.
5/16/2016 8:22:58 AM - Title not found.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to use by downloading the game update for New Super Mario Bros U. Each time I click on 'Download', I get the message "Title not found on Nintendo's servers." So I put the program into debug mode and the debug.log shows the following:
Are you using the original NUSGrabber.exe? If you don't know, double check the settings and delete NUSGrabber.exe, then rerun the program.

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the first link from the original post. I also deleted NUSGrabber.exe and re-ran the program. The settings shows Version 0.88 beta.

Last edited by Jadon,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the first link from the original post. I also deleted NUSGrabber.exe and re-ran the program. The settings shows Version 0.88 beta.
That's good... But is the setting for "Use original NUSGrabber" ticked or not? It needs not to be ticked. If it isn't, then I don't know what to tell you. For some reason, my work computer never works when I try to download an update, but when I run it on my gaming laptop, it suddenly works flawlessly. I believe it had something to do with my ISP blocking certain sites...

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not ticked. When you mentioned ISP blocking certain sites, it made me remember that I had configured my firewall to block a whole bunch of IP addresses from nintendo to protect my console from updating. As soon as I removed those, it took right off and started downloading. I'll report back if I have any more trouble. Thanks for your help!

*Edit

Is this the link that the program uses to download from? http://ccs.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net/ccs/download

Also if I remove that from my blacklist, is there any risk of my console downloading system updates?

Last edited by Jadon,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
It is not ticked. When you mentioned ISP blocking certain sites, it made me remember that I had configured my firewall to block a whole bunch of IP addresses from nintendo to protect my console from updating. As soon as I removed those, it took right off and started downloading. I'll report back if I have any more trouble. Thanks for your help!

*Edit

Is this the link that the program uses to download from? http://ccs.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net/ccs/download

Also if I remove that from my blacklist, is there any risk of my console downloading system updates?
Of course! You're welcome. Yes, and yes.

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm now able to download an update and it completes successfully. I presume it will need to be decrypted to be used with Loadiine. So I found the Wii U Common key online and pasted the single line into a file named ckey.bin and placed in the same directory as NEW-NUSGrabber. When I select "Decrypt Download", it prompts for the ckey.bin and I point it to the file. But then the following message appears "Error detected: MSVRC120.dll not found. Please ensure you don't mess with files as they are being used next time!".

Last edited by Jadon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!