Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
You could always dump the disc then load it via Loadiine. I suppose this would be a benefit to getting Loadiine working off Mii Maker as then I guess it would run an out of region disc.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always dump the disc then load it via Loadiine. I suppose this would be a benefit to getting Loadiine working off Mii Maker as then I guess it would run an out of region disc.
Yeah but I was hoping to play it off directly from the disk, as if it belonged to that region. Hopefully that will be possible someday.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But when i click on build.py i got one folder "www" with only index.html how can i create payload532.html and frame.html plz ?
Did you try the "create_loadiine.bat" file I added to the first post?

Look in the spoiler named "compiling loadiine", you don't need cygwin or to launch python first.
Just use MSdos command line window, or launch the bat file.

Don't forget to replace the paths (to the destination folder where you want your compiled html and elfs), It will compile everything in one step.

Any chance you can add your site to OP too. Give everyone another option
I added Fix94 website to the first post. I also added a note that it's not always online. sometime he reboots his computer :P

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks I will check that later and see if I can find out anything with it.

Very nice! Thank you for that info. Its good that I didnt get to look into that dump of yours from that game yet than....since its not needed anymore
dimok any chance you know why Snes rpx rom injections dont start on your loadiine, Vc loads and you can go into the VC menu and such but VC rom injected dont start at all, while on original loadiine they start fine.

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Info:
I updated my fork to use the right save folder (one folder for each user), so using loadiine with mutiple user accounts should be possible now. (based on dimoks r17)

Folder structur is now somethine like: (will be created by loadiine automaticly)
wiiu/saves/<GAMENAME>/common (/c)
wiiu/saves/<GAMENAME>/80000001 (/u)

For each account here will be an indivdual "800000xx" folder. The automatic save folder creation is a bit tricky and I hope I didn't break any games that were working before, but all games I tested worked so far.

Caution: To use your old loadiine savedata, you have to copy your data into the right "800000xx" folder. If you don't know the foldername of your account, let loadiine create the folder (by starting the game once) and then copy it from /u to /800000xx

source:https://github.com/Maschell/loadiine
dl: http://maschell.de/loadiine_maschell/loadiine_maschell.zip
hosted exploit: maschell.de/loadiine_maschell/

please report any issues!

Last edited by Maschell,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When adding new updated payloads to existing folders in a self hosted setup.
What payloads get replaced?
Example: (Using the ZIP file of the Definitive Guide Thread)
There are 2 Loadiine folders; One names Loadiine and the other Loadiine-golden45
-Both folders have Payloads inside them, even Subfolders (Server / Installer) have payloads as well.
How many payloads get replaced with the new updated one?

Also when launching the exploit, it doesn't ask what version (Orginal or Dimoks) to launch? It just launches.
What folder/Payload does what?

loadiine.jpg

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Not yet. I cant tell yet what is leading to that weird behaviour. There must be another issue in the loader since it crashes inside the RPX but I didnt really have time to look more into it yet too.
would it be worth looking at super mario 3d world usa and euro? the usa version crashes at the smash screen (so i guess as it attemptes to load the RPX) and the euro version has no problems.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
would it be worth looking at super mario 3d world usa and euro? the usa version crashes at the smash screen (so i guess as it attemptes to load the RPX) and the euro version has no problems.
USA version (v1) works fine for me. I don't know if they're really looking into region free so much as getting games to work. Some games being region free or working in other regions is probably just a coincidence since we're basically launching the files directly like an exe on a pc, rather than them being locked to a regional area like normal.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for some reason I thought it was reported that USA version didn't work and I ashume it could have been to do with when it was loading the RPX file. I wasn't so much on about the region difference. Dunno why I thought this lol I could do with some sleep.

Reactions: EclipseSin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh for some reason I thought it was reported that USA version didn't work and I ashume it could have been to do with when it was loading the RPX file. I wasn't so much on about the region difference. Dunno why I thought this lol I could do with some sleep.
No biggie, just thought you should know. SM3DW and Yoshi Wooly World both work pretty damn good with the latest :) lol

Reactions: jammybudga777

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here is my dump from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse [E] with latest version of Diimok's Loadiine.

Attachments

• 20151021_092215.jpg
    20151021_092215.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 239

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.