Does she like me back and what should i do?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Yea.... Thanks for all the replys... I hope everything will sort out..... But i'm thinking off writing letter (in hand) that I could give her incase that I shy out and couldn't get a alone moment with her.
Migth be a bad idea..... Or a good one.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen, you're 15. It doesn't matter THAT much. Just ask her to hang out some time. Go see a movie, but do NOT make any kind of a move. You shouldn't be looking for anything remotely serious at 15. You'll probably hang out for a few weeks, then start "going out," then break up a month or two later. That's the way it's SUPPOSED to be. Don't get too excited about getting her to "go out" with you. Just hang out. It's better to be friends first, that way you have more of a chance at still being friends after you break up.

Just blurt it out before the winter break.

"Hey, I'm going to see a move on Friday night. I don't know what to see though. What do you think?"

"Oh, looked interesting. I was thinking about going to see it."

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dont listen to Beware, it matters
tongue.gif

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeSchn said:
Wow talk about the same problem I'm having. Its tough man, I am always talking to this one girl and texting her and we get along great. I just want to know he she likes me or not. I'm thinking she might because a couple weeks ago her bestfriend (which happens to be dating one of my bestfriends) walked up to me and asked me if I liked anyone. Just out of the blue, She could have been suspicious or something but I don't know. I think she likes me. Today we have a snow day though and she invited me, her friend (the one her asked me the question) and my bestfriend (the one her friend is dating) if we wanted to come over and sleigh ride lol. Just for something to do.

I just kinda want to know, so its basically the same thing you're going through superrob. Can anyone give me advice?
somehow NeSchn I just knew you'd be posting a relationship prob in this topic xD

lemme see... well, seeing as I've never REALLY liked someone before, but I'ma say... be subtle, it works. Take it slow, get close as a friend. Works for my buddies

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I will say this.......Do not wait too long.......There was this girl I liked and we were the best of friends....It took me four years to tell her how I felt. We started dating and within a month I got the "I think we're better as friends" card

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to trivialize your feelings bro. Sure, in the long run this will prove to be just a bump in the road of your life, but what good does that knowledge do you if it feels like a mountain today?

So instead, I'll just give you a bit of advice. I think something a lot of guys think is that you can't be vulnerable. It's my experience that the ladies like a guy who is confident enough to talk about his feelings. If you two are comfortable around each other, then just tell her how you feel. Not in a round-about way, just tell her it straight. "I really like you" "The time that I spend with you are the best moments of my day." You know? Find your own voice and above all be genuine. Don't subscribe to the view that love is a hunt or game, where you have to capture or outwit the person you have feelings for. Just be you, bro.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
NeSchn said:
Wow talk about the same problem I'm having. Its tough man, I am always talking to this one girl and texting her and we get along great. I just want to know he she likes me or not. I'm thinking she might because a couple weeks ago her bestfriend (which happens to be dating one of my bestfriends) walked up to me and asked me if I liked anyone. Just out of the blue, She could have been suspicious or something but I don't know. I think she likes me. Today we have a snow day though and she invited me, her friend (the one her asked me the question) and my bestfriend (the one her friend is dating) if we wanted to come over and sleigh ride lol. Just for something to do.

I just kinda want to know, so its basically the same thing you're going through superrob. Can anyone give me advice?
somehow NeSchn I just knew you'd be posting a relationship prob in this topic xD

lemme see... well, seeing as I've never REALLY liked someone before, but I'ma say... be subtle, it works. Take it slow, get close as a friend. Works for my buddies
Lolol, Thats because it seems that everytime theres a relationship problem posted I seem to have one too.
I talked to my sisters friend about (she is like my second sister) and she gave me tons of advice and told me that this girl has given me tons of signs! So I think its gunna work out good. She told me to hang out with her sometime first and then if it all goes good to ask if we want to go out.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Hmm wonder how this turns out... last night i used about 3 hours and drawed Flonne from Disgaea (My favorite Anime charrector
biggrin.gif
), and acturally she is very like her!
Ive tought of showing her the drawing (I normaly do that with my manga) and then tell her that she is like her "Cute, Smart, Beautifull and Crazy", and then say i really made it for her.... wonder how that would be?
If anyone wants i could take a scan of it (Its acturally pretty good!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eqTkD6JQw