Does she like me back and what should i do?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
More information about today here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=121...t&p=1626885

Hey everybody... i have a problem... im a 15 year old boy. Never had a girlfriend before.. had a crush on someone.. 3 times but all didn't go. This girl is just... i cant describe how much i like her! She goes in my class and has all ways been in the same class as me. (Ive known her for 10 years now). And. This is basically the second time im having a crush on her.. this time its damn strong! Its just... last time.. i didn't really get rejected but also not really "confirmed" (I wasn't so mature at that time). Im very shy about those things and im just so afraid of rejection! 2 Days ago our eyes met in class and we was just stuck there for more than 20 seconds it felt like forever (She sits... like 5 spots away from me) and then made a little thing to her head i all ways do when im excited about something and we was smiling all the way.
I also got a Mac and shes all a fan of "Garage-band" and she sits right next to me or even on the same chair as me while we (Or more she) tries out different stuff in it. And while that she sometimes lean up at me and looks at me (Damn i liked that ^^). Some of the days her best friend was sitting in front of us and smiled at me and signaled with her eyebrows.... we are also talking more together than before (We are both "geeks" shes smart and so am i (Shes kinda facinated of my computering skills and tends to ask about it)).
Its just... i dont wanna ruin everything and get another rejection. Also the main problem is that i never have a alone moment with her. I wouldn't mind saying it while it was me and her friend but... its just so hard you know? I know ive liked her before and i think she did too.

Does she like me? What should i do? (Ive thought of beginning with some flirting (Ive never done that before so far as i know :S), like touching her hand and such (Really aiming for some gargeband tomorow because than would be a perfect moment for like laying my hand on hers.)))

(This was taken of my yahoo answers question (People are slow there and i want your opinion)).
Acturally if somebody dont know... this girl... is the same as the one i made a thread about last year about the same time! (Only in a more mature state).

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, first thing I would do, is just be yourself.. Be natural, and be friendly. Ya'll seem to enjoy enough of the same stuff, so, don't ask her if she will be your girlfriend or whatever..... Tell her how much you like her, and that you would like to be her boyfriend.

That way, she knows how you feel, and she's not faced with some kind of "well i'll think about it for a few days."

After she knows how you feel, she might just say, "yep I feel the same way."

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Go for it, she likes the same things as you, and you really like her. The worst that could happen is she says no.
unsure.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't rush anything. You don't wanna get into a relationship where you found out it's only puppy love in the first place.

Wait it out, give it some time. If you actually liked her for quite a while, then find a way that she can't refuse when you confess.

There was a girl where I was chasing before. I rushed it, then I got rejected. But I don't regret it. She played my mind. She's just the very flirty type. But apparently, I found out she actually did like me, but didn't want to get into a relationship. Meh, it's all good.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Don't rush anything. You don't wanna get into a relationship where you found out it's only puppy love in the first place.

Wait it out, give it some time. If you actually liked her for quite a while, then find a way that she can't refuse when you confess.

There was a girl where I was chasing before. I rushed it, then I got rejected. But I don't regret it. She played my mind. She's just the very flirty type. But apparently, I found out she actually did like me, but didn't want to get into a relationship. Meh, it's all good.
Its not rushed. As you can i see ive know her for so long.. and this have been on for... maybe a month.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ahhh young love.

just go for it. if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be, the earlier you find out the less time you waste. plenty of fish in the sea. if it works out then good for you. =)

you'll never know until you actually go for it.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BTW DOnt ask her to be your girlfriend or say 'i want to be your boyfriend' just keep it simple, tell her you are going to a (concert, movie, lunch somewhere) and ask her if she would like to join you. If she says no it shouldnt be too awkward and if she says yes then do it! If she says yes dont be afraid to ask her a second time, or a third time etc.

Also you shouldnt have to force anything, if it is meant to be it will seem quite natural after you get over your initial fear. if you have to lie or be someone your not to get her she isnt worth it.

Lastly, if she says yes, be a gentleman! Dont be a jerk
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
Anakir said:

Its not rushed. As you can i see ive know her for so long.. and this have been on for... maybe a month.

I know. I read what you wrote. What I meant by "rushing" was the feeling just suddenly came again and you're anxious to tell her right away.

I was in your position before, except in my position, I've known this girl my whole entire life. We knew each other since we were pretty much born. My parents and her parents were best friends ever since. My feelings for my childhood friend keeps dying and coming back.. but I always tend to ignore it 'cause I enjoy everything the way it is. I never confessed, nor did she. But we know what's going on in each other's heads. We read each other so easily.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I know how you feel dude......unfortunately my situation is way worst than yours. The girl I'm crushing the hell out of totally ignores me and I shut down every time I talk to her and trust me when I say I love to flirt but when it comes to actually getting a girl....That's the hard part (for me at least). Good for it man....Don't wait cause she may leave ya for a bisexual guy (yes that's what happened to me).....Don't be like me and be afraid of rejection...That is what hold me back most of the time. Just be yourself and as far as flirting goes you just have to be comfortable with the opposite sex and know what a girl like and use your talents to please them....Me I use my goofy-ness and comical behavior when I flirt and trust me girls LOVE a guy who can make them laugh. I'm just gonna say this....Do what you feel is right...If your heart says do something or you put it in your mind your gonna make a move DO NOT HESITATE JUST DO IT!!!!

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
superrob said:
Hey everybody... i have a problem... im a 15 year old boy. Never had a girlfriend before.. had a crush on someone.. 3 times but all didn't go. This girl is just... i cant describe how much i like her! She goes in my class and has all ways been in the same class as me. (Ive known her for 10 years now). And. This is basically the second time im having a crush on her.. this time its damn strong! Its just... last time.. i didn't really get rejected but also not really "confirmed" (I wasn't so mature at that time). Im very shy about those things and im just so afraid of rejection! 2 Days ago our eyes met in class and we was just stuck there for more than 20 seconds it felt like forever (She sits... like 5 spots away from me) and then made a little thing to her head i all ways do when im excited about something and we was smiling all the way.
I also got a Mac and shes all a fan of "Garage-band" and she sits right next to me or even on the same chair as me while we (Or more she) tries out different stuff in it. And while that she sometimes lean up at me and looks at me (Damn i liked that ^^). Some of the days her best friend was sitting in front of us and smiled at me and signaled with her eyebrows.... we are also talking more together than before (We are both "geeks" shes smart and so am i (Shes kinda facinated of my computering skills and tends to ask about it)).
Its just... i dont wanna ruin everything and get another rejection. Also the main problem is that i never have a alone moment with her. I wouldn't mind saying it while it was me and her friend but... its just so hard you know? I know ive liked her before and i think she did too.

Does she like me? What should i do? (Ive thought of beginning with some flirting (Ive never done that before so far as i know :S), like touching her hand and such (Really aiming for some gargeband tomorow because than would be a perfect moment for like laying my hand on hers.)))

(This was taken of my yahoo answers question (People are slow there and i want your opinion)).
Acturally if somebody dont know... this girl... is the same as the one i made a thread about last year about the same time! (Only in a more mature state).
dont try it, she will think that u like her body rather than her!
lecture.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Wow talk about the same problem I'm having. Its tough man, I am always talking to this one girl and texting her and we get along great. I just want to know he she likes me or not. I'm thinking she might because a couple weeks ago her bestfriend (which happens to be dating one of my bestfriends) walked up to me and asked me if I liked anyone. Just out of the blue, She could have been suspicious or something but I don't know. I think she likes me. Today we have a snow day though and she invited me, her friend (the one her asked me the question) and my bestfriend (the one her friend is dating) if we wanted to come over and sleigh ride lol. Just for something to do.

I just kinda want to know, so its basically the same thing you're going through superrob. Can anyone give me advice?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well today... we didn't really do any progress... i am so unsure.
But... ive set a goal. She must know (Im almost certan that she allready know i like her but she wants the boy to take the first step (Which is kinda hard when youre shy at that things and when you talk to her there is alot of people around you).
There is only one week left before christmess now... (And a whole weekend before i will see her again). Ive decided that i want to know what she feels about me before the christmess holiday begins. (2 Weeks without seeing eachother wouldn't be very good). Im just hoping so much she would ask me....
But... if something doesn't happend in the next week ill have to... ask her if we could speak alone..... and then ask her.... (That would be very hard for me to do.... but yea its better than a whole classroom hearing us).

I just hope for the best.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
like how hard?

you told us you talk to her often because of the garage-band,

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Young love indeed
smile.gif

Well, judging by your story, she doesn't hate you... so you have your foot-in-the-door at least! You have a conversation piece (your Mac + Garage Band). You have gazed into each other's eyes for 20 seconds (a.k.a. forever). I'd say you are well on your way. That's better than the shy guys that I know!

Christmas is coming and that's the perfect chance to get her a gift. A not-so-expensive gift and a not-too-meaningful gift. Bad idea: A ring, necklace, a mac, etc. Start off with the cliche box of chocolates. In the card you could write something like: "It's been fun hanging out with you lately and I know next year will be just as fun." This is perfect if you can't speak to her alone!

Then again, I don't know what plucks the heart-strings of teened-agers these days.

Anyhow, if it does get a bit more serious, you can always use a few lines that don't sound like 'lines'.

i.e. I find myself looking forward to talking with you. It's my favourite part of my school day.

It's all about testing the waters before you jump in
wink.gif

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
dont ask her out just go to the same places as she goes . like if she is seeing a band be there . dont flirt be yourself you sound cool nothing wrong with being a geek its the new cool . whats for you want go past you. good luck

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rob: i'm married, and i'm 28. Not saying that to say "TAKE MY ADVICE, YOUNG'UN!" but just so you know where i'm coming from.

Take it easy. Enjoy spending time with her. Don't push ANYTHING. A *great* idea though, a few days before break, ask her if she'd like to go see _______ movie with you (dunno what you guys would be interested in, i'd go for Benjamin Buttons, but dunno if you'd enjoy that one). I'd put my money on it that she'd say "yes." Go, enjoy the movie, if you're daring, keep an eye on where her arm is during the movie. If it stays on the arm-rest, go ahead and try to hold it. Its a wonderful first step.

If you don't want to try for a movie or something, just ask (CASUALLY) if she'd like to get together over the break. or something along those lines. I mean, really, all signs are pointing that she's interested. Just don't force anything. At all. Words, motions, whatever... take it slow.

All in all, you'll probably be nervous as hell, but try to enjoy it. Its a really fun time
smile.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
when you get her alone just try to take it casually

it might be better to go on a walk rather than just stand still and talk cause that will suck all the confidence outta you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: