Hacking Does anyone know if SCDS2 can run Opera DS without slot2 ram?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theplasmastorm said:
If it can run GBA games, then I guess it should, right?
It would need a special build of it, designed to use its own built-in ram (and processor, perhaps).

The reason it can run GBA games is because it has an emulator, not because it actually properly fills the role of slot-2.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
theplasmastorm said:
If it can run GBA games, then I guess it should, right?
It would need a special build of it, designed to use its own built-in ram (and processor, perhaps).

The reason it can run GBA games is because it has an emulator, not because it actually properly fills the role of slot-2.
This. AKA: No it cannot run opera ds w/o Slot2RAM because the Opera DS specifically checks for RAM in slot 2 not total amount of RAM

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I read somewhere on their website that the GUI has a webbrowser included. However, I don't think it's true, though it would be cool.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
I think I read somewhere on their website that the GUI has a webbrowser included. However, I don't think it's true, though it would be cool.
Would be cool, first I've heard of that. I'm kind of skeptical, but it'd be cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn