Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking Super Collection - not working on DSi, but working on NDS

Yesvirtue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EDIT: Title should say 'not working on DSLite'

Hey everyone,

I am trying to play Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking Super Collection using YSMenu on my M3Real but am encountering some difficulties.

The game runs fine on an original NDS, however it freezes on a white screen on a DS Lite. The Lite is my preferred one as the game has a GBA SEGA Card Reader accessory which only fits the DS Lite. I tried to check if it was because of the reader, but other DS games like Card de Asobu! reads the GBA accessory and runs perfectly fine on the Lite.

This is an uncommon game to have a question for this but I hope someone knows why it might not be working on the Lite.

Thanks.

Last edited by Yesvirtue,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GBA SEGA Card Reader accessory which only fits the DS Lite.
Hmm...strange, it should also fit into the original NDS, as far as I know.

The game runs fine on an original NDS, however it freezes on a white screen on a DS Lite.
This is also strange. The hardware of the two consoles is identical. You use the same flashcart in both, right? Try that rom by removing first the card reader from the DS lite, and see what happens.

Yesvirtue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm...strange, it should also fit into the original NDS, as far as I know.

This is also strange. The hardware of the two consoles is identical. You use the same flashcart in both, right? Try that rom by removing first the card reader from the DS lite, and see what happens.

Completely forgot that there was something you could deattach on the card reader so it can fit the original NDS! So its working on that now.

DS Lite is still having issues, same flash cart and everything. Not exactly sure why but I'll leave that for another day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?