Gaming Band hero DS on a flash cart

quickkennedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my flash cart I have a band hero nds file, as well as the required attachments to the bottom of my DS through the GBA slot. If I launch band hero to play the guitar mode using the guitar grip, the game insists it isn't in my ds at all. This same problem happens with the other guitar hero ds games, although for those games I was able to find a cheat that disables the checks for the grip, and it works just fine in game. Band hero DS does not have the same cheats as far as I'm aware, and as such I cannot figure out a way to play it. Is there some setting I have to change in my flash cart? Do I need to use a special set of cheats? Do I need to invest in a fancier flash cart with greater compatibility? I currently am on a DS Lite and have one of the flash carts from "r4isdhc com cn" (it does not like me using real links, so I've put spaces where the periods should be) using the firmware from the same site.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my flash cart I have a band hero nds file, as well as the required attachments to the bottom of my DS through the GBA slot. If I launch band hero to play the guitar mode using the guitar grip, the game insists it isn't in my ds at all. This same problem happens with the other guitar hero ds games, although for those games I was able to find a cheat that disables the checks for the grip, and it works just fine in game. Band hero DS does not have the same cheats as far as I'm aware, and as such I cannot figure out a way to play it. Is there some setting I have to change in my flash cart? Do I need to use a special set of cheats? Do I need to invest in a fancier flash cart with greater compatibility? I currently am on a DS Lite and have one of the flash carts from "r4isdhc com cn" (it does not like me using real links, so I've put spaces where the periods should be) using the firmware from the same site.
What flashcart firmware are you using?

quickkennedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What flashcart firmware are you using?
I'm not sure it's actual name, it's the one included with the card. The site calls it the "wood kernel", and the default skin says acecart 3ds at the top. Most custom acecart skins work for the card as well. If there's any way for me to check directly, I'd gladly do so in a few hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I only tied going online to sync trophies