• Total voters

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you seriously think that aliens helped us build the pyramids you have some serious thinking to do. lol
So what about the statues over at easter island?,how were people back then able to build such a thing and move it or raise it up? please tell us sensei bortzanator
Holy shit are you guys for real?
For 1. Egyptions were an extremely advanced society and nation. They lived at the heart, the breadbasket to the middle east.
they werent like the wandering nomads and other "tribes" and people. They had established living, water, food, shelter. They had fish, livestock, markets, ships, farming, science, and other things that wandering people could never do because they couldnt get out of the 3 basic needs. Like how 1st class nations live, we have time for science, art, and technology.

On top of the Egyptians being exceptionally far ahead of the world in EVERYTHING, they also had a massive nation of jews under their thumb.
When Joseph was Pharaoh, they were part of the "outsider" kings that ruled Egypt for about 500 years. As time when on, the nation of Josephs ansestory grew and grew. The throne was take over by true blood Egyptians again and they feared the growing outsiders. So they enslaved them. Made them live i dirt. Put them to work...

With the mass resources at Egypts disposial, the raw man power, and cunning of the engineers and artisans (architects), the pyramids were born.
Also they had a very very good understanding of the stars.The three biggest pyramids are aligned with Orion's belt.

The easter islands heads? simple lever rope and pully system. sheesh.

Reactions: 4 people

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you seriously think that aliens helped us build the pyramids you have some serious thinking to do. lol
So what about the statues over at easter island?,how were people back then able to build such a thing and move it or raise it up? please tell us sensei bortzanator
For 1. Egyptions were an extremely advanced society and nation. They lived at the heart, the breadbasket to the middle east.
they werent like the wandering nomads and other "tribes" and people. They had established living, water, food, shelter. They had fish, livestock, markets, ships, farming, science, and other things that wandering people could never do because they couldnt get out of the 3 basic needs. Like how 1st class nations live, we have time for science, art, and technology.

On top of the Egyptians being exceptionally far ahead of the world in EVERYTHING, they also had a massive nation of jews under their thumb.
When Joseph was Pharaoh, they were part of the "outsider" kings that ruled Egypt for about 500 years. As time when on, the nation of Josephs ansestory grew and grew. The throne was take over by true blood Egyptians again and they feared the growing outsiders. So they enslaved them. Made them live i dirt. Put them to work...

With the mass resources at Egypts disposial, the raw man power, and cunning of the engineers and artisans (architects), the pyramids were born.
Also they had a very very good understanding of the stars.The three biggest pyramids are aligned with Orion's belt.

lol i just wanted to see if you could up your claims,i wasn't serious about the easter island thing.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol i just wanted to see if you could up your claims,i wasn't serious about the easter island thing.
Yeah ok

lol_i_troll_u.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UFOs exist most certainly. Intelligent alien life probably exists as well. But as for those UFOs being alien spacecraft... bovine feces.

Reactions: 2 people

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude, totally believe in them. Don`t you guys know of Xenu. He must have used some sort of UFO to get to earth :P

(I really hope there is no Scientologist I could have offended here :ha: )

Reactions: 2 people

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
You're asking if I believe in something that factually exists? UFOs exist. Its not exactly a secret conspiracy. Its just 99% of them end up identified.

As for the Alien life thing. I believe that there is alien life out there because if there isn't its an awful waste of space. Any alien life faces the same problems that we have though: Finding other intelligent life. I don't think there are any visiting us right now. We'd have gotten more than blurry far away photos if they had been (e.g. NASA space probes would have detected something)

Reactions: 1 person
S

SixSenseEagle

BortzANATOR I heard everything you said, But I already know they were a way more advanced society than us right now, and if we lived in the past without toys, games and other stuff we would be just like them, but everybody needed help by someone and I'm talking about egyptians and aliens lol. there are millions or billions of planets that we haven't discovered yet, and I know for sure that someone wouldn't created them all without life or a sign of a Intelligent creature or the any race! (and yes im talking about egyptians) egyptians to contact them, and help them, but until I hear a sciencetist or someone say there isn't any aliens that when I will I believe, and I'm sorry if you think I'm kid crazy or something lol, but I have to stick from I was raised on watching or hearing from someone that said aliens are real, and they have pics, and I know there are millions of people just like me say aliens are real, But I will search about what you said about egyptians and other stuff in this post, and study it.

Reactions: 1 person

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(Sigh) I'm Just about to search this stuff up, and study all of this stuff
why did you edit your original post? it was pure boss lol

S

SixSenseEagle

(Sigh) I'm Just about to search this stuff up, and study all of this stuff
why did you edit your original post? it was pure boss lol
I just put it back up, I had to fix it

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok I think we all agree here that aliens have to be real.
The universe is just too big and in the small part of it that we have observed we have seen numerous planets where there could be life.

I don't think those ufo's we're seeing are flown by those aliens though.
The chance of life is seriously bigger compared to the chance of intelligent life, so I guess we are lucky bastards.
At the rate our technology is developing and the rate we are destroying the Earth, I'd say we will exterminate ourself long before we will have spaceships that can take us far enough.

Also we have seen so many different ufo's that I just find it hard to believe anymore. I might have been a believer if it would have been just 1 or 2 kinds, but it's a different one every time.

Reactions: 3 people
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know, basically 'UFO's' are a method for 'transportation for the aliens', Aliens are not real, nor it was proven by NASA, or any other scientist. 2 years ago, the stupid media had said that a boy was playing hide and seek with a few neighbors outside, and the kid was trapped in a 'UFO', there was something that looked like a 'UFO' and it was flying everywhere in that area, 12 hours later, it appears that they caught the 'UFO' and there was no kid in there, the kid was in the garage. Therefore, that thing can be something else, cause it was shaped as a toy, and it was big, so people thought it was one, although i don't believe, and the media is starting to be really stupid and some points.
I do NOT believe in 'UFOs'

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BortzANATOR I heard everything you said, But I already know they were a way more advanced society than us right now, and if we lived in the past without toys, games and other stuff we would be just like them, but everybody needed help by someone and I'm talking about egyptians and aliens lol. there are millions or billions of planets that we haven't discovered yet, and I know for sure that someone wouldn't created them all without life or a sign of a Intelligent creature or the any race! (and yes im talking about egyptians) egyptians to contact them, but until I hear someone say there isn't any aliens that when I will I believe, and I'm sorry if you think I'm kid crazy or something lol, but I have to stick from I was raised on watching or hearing from someone that said aliens are real, and they have pics, and I know there are millions of people just like me say aliens are real, But I will search about what you said about egyptians and other stuff in this post, and study it.
Fuck this shit yo. I have better things to do than argue with a 15 year old. Im going to play Mario Kart 7.
aba.gif

Reactions: 6 people
S

SixSenseEagle

BortzANATOR I heard everything you said, But I already know they were a way more advanced society than us right now, and if we lived in the past without toys, games and other stuff we would be just like them, but everybody needed help by someone and I'm talking about egyptians and aliens lol. there are millions or billions of planets that we haven't discovered yet, and I know for sure that someone wouldn't created them all without life or a sign of a Intelligent creature or the any race! (and yes im talking about egyptians) egyptians to contact them, but until I hear someone say there isn't any aliens that when I will I believe, and I'm sorry if you think I'm kid crazy or something lol, but I have to stick from I was raised on watching or hearing from someone that said aliens are real, and they have pics, and I know there are millions of people just like me say aliens are real, But I will search about what you said about egyptians and other stuff in this post, and study it.
Fuck this shit yo. I have better things to do than argue with a 15 year old. Im going to play Mario Kart 7.
aba.gif
Ok I hear you, but I Wasn't trying argue with a 22 year old, and I wasn't trying to make you mad if I did my bad, and it wasn't my attention to, I was just saying how I feel about a certain situation since there are millions and billions of planets around the universe (Sigh) Nvm It's not even worth talking to someone that don't get it, I'm about to play Thug1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro