Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

TornRamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I did. Just to be sure, am I supposed to use the internal IP that's next to IPv4 Address in "ipconfig"? That's the one I've been using for the kernel exploit and stuff, so I assumed it was that one. Rather than that, I have no idea what I did wrong

Sorry for bothering you so much about this btw thanks for the help so far

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, that's what I did. Just to be sure, am I supposed to use the internal IP that's next to IPv4 Address in "ipconfig"? That's the one I've been using for the kernel exploit and stuff, so I assumed it was that one. Rather than that, I have no idea what I did wrong

Sorry for bothering you so much about this btw thanks for the help so far
yes,it's the ip of your pc

RPD490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, okay I tried editing the ui_sound_db.bin by trying to add more tracks by increasing the number of songs in Midgar from 2 to 4 and added the same two songs as a placeholder to see if it would work, inserted back into Explorer and rebuilt the mod and put it in my SD Card. Though when I go to see if it add the two additional tracks, it didn't do anything as it still shows two tracks.

Is there anything else I need to edit to get the additional songs to appear in My Music?

PokemonCrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone who has everything working verify my dt00 and dt01 checksums? I feel like there's an issue with them and that's why I can't load the Project M Pokemon Stadium mod.
dt00:
MD5: 79b66dc8c87257983713428785b48c4e
SHA-1: de09b3577c84ebb53d793ffcd0c6f87fe2653385
dt01:
MD5: 14cb736bc39105f7e0c3432c89986015
SHA-1: aa45ee8e12935165ff214f47d33bbd569a2f551c

So I redumped my dt00, dt01, and ls files. The dt01 file from before was smaller, so I thought that was the issue, but it didn't help. I still can't load the Project M Stadium mod. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working?

SleeplessKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded a Louie texture mod but i'm unsure of what to do with the chr_13 file. I think it goes in ui>append but I dont have the append folder. Any ideas?

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, okay I tried editing the ui_sound_db.bin by trying to add more tracks by increasing the number of songs in Midgar from 2 to 4 and added the same two songs as a placeholder to see if it would work, inserted back into Explorer and rebuilt the mod and put it in my SD Card. Though when I go to see if it add the two additional tracks, it didn't do anything as it still shows two tracks.

Is there anything else I need to edit to get the additional songs to appear in My Music?
put the param file in the data(us_en) or whatever you are using, putting it in param folder of data wont work

alpselon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm having some trouble with undubbing Meta Knight. His voice is undubbed during battles and his other 2 victory animations load fine, but whenever the game tries to load his "Victory is my destiny!" animation it crashes.

sdcafiine reports this when it happens
KaMY8IR.png

SETHsational

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a complete novice who threw himself into this and i'm just trying to learn things on the way. I could use some help in the specifics because i'm not really educated in this stuff.
First off Is there a way I can use songs not from the customsmashmusic site on my game? I'm using the guide from up there for all my mods and stuff. It doesn't seem like just changing a song file from .mp3 to .nu3bank will work.
Second, I have some questions on alt skins and model swapping. How do I do the thing from TS4M's modpack where Falcon can model swap with anybody, but without the rest of the packs gameplay changing elements? I wanna be able to do it online, and i've seen videos of it done online before. In that same sense, how do I apply any custom skin i download from this threads archive without adding it in the the modpack with the edited gameplay. I main Falcon and just being able to practice online all day with a Captain America skin would be dope. If anybody can walk me through these novice problems i'd be very thankful.

Last edited by SETHsational,

CorBond57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone who has dumped their content folder tell me how big the dt files are? been dumping for an hour but it feels like there has been no progress at all since it's still working on dt00.

SleeplessKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What did you name the two new song files?
Song files?

Can anyone who has dumped their content folder tell me how big the dt files are? been dumping for an hour but it feels like there has been no progress at all since it's still working on dt00.

dt00 is 3.80GB, dt01 is 2.35GB. It'll take awhile.

mastaklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
see the gamebanana of smash u
http://gamebanana.com/games/5547 mastaklo seems to reupload already done mods and claims that he is the autor
its sad to see how people believe a single guy whos mad at me when he tell lies
just to clarify things
i didnt stole a thing
those mods are completly made by me
and if you would have compared them before you tell lies again you may would have noticed that

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you have me confused with another person.

Yeah I did XD
My bad lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you get the songs to work?

RPD490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I named the first new track snd_bgm_FF03_FF7_TatakauMonotachi.nus3bank and the second one snd_bgm_FF04_FF7_SaraniTatakauMonotachi.nus3bank

I assume since your adding the stage, its right to name the FFXX part 03 and 04 respectively.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I named the first new track snd_bgm_FF03_FF7_TatakauMonotachi.nus3bank and the second one snd_bgm_FF04_FF7_SaraniTatakauMonotachi.nus3bank

I assume since your adding the stage, its right to name the FFXX part 03 and 04 respectively.

And it worked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4