Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Zacklol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem for a while but if fix if you save the dds file without midmap option. the file size should remain the same if you do so. The game should work if you do that
I tried that, the original css and mine have the same size but it still freezes for some reason.

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any help? when I try to dump the game on PC and Titledumper should say "Waiting for WiiU connection" but instead I get a "this folder is not a valid Win32 application" error message.
What could this be?

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't want to use smashinjector or smashexplorer I'm okay with downloading the hacks you guys made and just pasting them on folders but people made some texture hacks that I like but added movesets. Can someone tell me what files are the movesets? also can someone give me the list of names for all the characters or even give me the names of the folders i'm suppose to have? Would mean a lot. I'm not gonna put more than 16 gigs on my computer for one game. Also I want Pacman's ''Pacman Party'' outfit. Anyone willing to get the model out of Pacman Partý?
img
url=http://i.imgur.co

holyluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys.

I really want to start modding but there is 1 huge problem.
No matter what move I change, The hitbox disappears. I don't know how I do it or why it happens. I take random move xyz and set damage=2 to damage=3 and the hitbox is gone when I want to try it out. I change angle 0x169 to 0x5A. hitbox is gone. Is this a known issue? I also had this when I wanted to mod for 3ds but nobody knew a solution for this.
Could someone be so kind and give me a step by step tutorial on how to change the damage of a move for example or the angle? I seem to do something wrong but I don't know what :(

thx in advance!

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I really don't want to use smashinjector or smashexplorer I'm okay with downloading the hacks you guys made and just pasting them on folders but people made some texture hacks that I like but added movesets. Can someone tell me what files are the movesets? also can someone give me the list of names for all the characters or even give me the names of the folders i'm suppose to have? Would mean a lot. I'm not gonna put more than 16 gigs on my computer for one game. Also I want Pacman's ''Pacman Party'' outfit. Anyone willing to get the model out of Pacman Partý?
img
url=http://i.imgur.co
You need Sm4shExplorer to be able to inject your own hacks into Smash. There's no other way right now.

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody perhaps convert this? I wanted to give Mario his detailed overralls back but am having problems, Let alone I don't want to waste money on Photoshop.

View attachment 49269
Should work on Luigi as well as they both share a similar color map.

Easy inject isn't working either and it's not creating a temp file.
Just going to qoute this, If anybody could compile this correctly I'm willing to test ingame. (Otherwise I'll try putting it on the Gmod model ports and see if someone else can help.)

Fils-A-Rek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose anyone has stumbled across where the game associates character IDs to names have they? I'm just wondering if it's a parameter in a file that would associate say character ID 4 with files containing the name "mario". I'm experimenting and trying to see if I can do something.

Also, if anyone at least even knows where the text used to say the large 3D character name on the results screen is, that'd help a ton.

The character names can found in "data\ui\message\melee.msbt". In your case you would edit MmelCharaR_01_NAME for the big 3D name on the results screen.

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The character names can found in "data\ui\message\melee.msbt". In your case you would edit MmelCharaR_01_NAME for the big 3D name on the results screen.
Can you help me with my post above? Where would "snd_bgm_Z10_F_Captain.nus3bank" be located?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind, I figured it out

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering right. Since we know how to add new voices for costumes on a per costume basis, do we know how to simply add a new soundbank for a new set of costumes entirely? Or would we have to have multiple copies of the same soundbank, named for the appropriate costumes? Just looking to save space.

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering right. Since we know how to add new voices for costumes on a per costume basis, do we know how to simply add a new soundbank for a new set of costumes entirely? Or would we have to have multiple copies of the same soundbank, named for the appropriate costumes? Just looking to save space.
I want to know as well. Don't want characters to go mute.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later