Homebrew [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI)

GuyCDXXVII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you post your solution in case somebody else has the same problem
You need the file called "[BIOS] Nintendo Famicom Disk System (Japan)". It's a .bin file, though it might zipped when you find it. When you get the popup in NSUI that says "Error! Bios file for Famicom Disk System is not specified. Please configure it in options (Bios tab).", go to Tools > Options > Bios tab. Click on the box with the three dots to the right of the field labeled "Famicom Disk System Bios" and upload the aforementioned .bin file and click Save. NSUI should now allow you to convert the game to a .cia and save it to your folder of preference. Then just drag and drop it to your memory card as you would any other .cia file.

Last edited by GuyCDXXVII,

Eyothrie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a game compatibility list for this tool? I'd like to see what works and what doesn't. For example, Alone in the Dark (GBC) has bad audio issues. I'd like to avoid games with these kinds of issues if possible

Riot20052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mariop9100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I’m new to this but I’m trying to get cheats on. I made a text file and put the cheats I want in it for the snes rom (I am using it on a new 3ds) and named it rom.cht/rom.chx and put it where I was supposed to, but no cheats are popping up. Idk what I need to do.

JDLM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I'm here too. I realized the other day that all my SNES VC injects are lacking a cart image. I went to go fix it, but clicking "Customize" -> "Cart image" -> "Load cart image" does absolutely nothing.

I have already installed the TLS Patcher, so I can download box and title screen art.

Suddenly, my blank cartridge carts are driving me crazy knowing I can't fix it. Does anybody know how to fix this?
I'd love to bring this up again and see if maybe there's a solution? I'm in the same boat. This is on beta 28

Lotharl

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gamebrew.org/wiki/New_Super_Ultimate_Injector_3DS

Goto the right and you'll see links, under the New Super Ultimate Injector and general section.

Just download the 'Beta 27+Debug Build Beta 28 Download' and it has beta 27 and 28.

The pos-tls-patcher that Riot20052 linked fixes the box art issue, if your having such a thing happen.

Just google pos-tls-patcher for the github page, its by TheLevelUp.

Last edited by Lotharl,

Riot20052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ragebiscuit

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The download link isn't working anymore, does anyone have a download to try?
Post automatically merged:

The download link doesn't work anymore, does anyone know where to find a current download link?

thank you for this! I was looking around for a while

Last edited by Ragebiscuit,

Riot20052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The download link isn't working anymore, does anyone have a download to try?

The download link doesn't work anymore, does anyone know where to find a current download link?

thank you for this! I was looking around for a while
Make sure run pos tls patcher so box act download right.

Riot20052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to download a boxart from the database it gives me an error, how i can fix this?
Download zip made by me and run pos tls patcher because fixed boxart download for most part. If game not thier needed do it Manual. Problem server used get boxart use tls 1.2 but NSUI used ssl 3.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video