Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
X-posted from somewhere else and redacted

[rant]

Okay, so I got screwed over by the principal at my school today.

So, we are in a group, working on a project. The project is to film a drama. It was assigned to us on Monday.
For the next four days, we work on it... two pages done. On Thursday, 「the girl with the long hair」 left the group (wrote the characters and a page of script), because a person was needed in another group. Most of the time we were circlejerking and not working. It was getting annoying real quick.
This morning, I worked on the script, by adding sections to better the organization of the script. I also added 5 pages of script in 1 day. However, I added censure circles (〇) on the words I couldn't figure out a good replacement for. The meaning could be misidentified (example: GTFO vs GTCO). This part is mostly what くそれた me over. I also forgot to put hiragana characters in place of romaji characters, so that is just icing on the cake.

I think it was 「the boy who is crazy」 that really wanted me in trouble. He was the one that really got mad because I 『changed the script』. Actually, I just added 5 pages of script, and just moved what was originally there in my sections. I was going to rewrite the characters in, but I was running out of time. He still wouldn't understand, and didn't want to talk to me. I think he is the one that talked to ばか先生. And I have no idea what happened between 「the boy who is crazy」 getting pissed and not talking to me and me getting screwed over by くそ先生.

After me getting screwed over, I lose my 「group project privilege」Group projects are a pain anyway, especially with 「the boy who is crazy」(oh, by the way, 「the boy who is crazy」is how I got screwed over last year... say 「You」(the question is unintelligible) after the other person says 『What do you want to do?』and 「the boy who is crazy」gets mad, teacher decide to send to office... 『don't want to deal with this』e_e). Thankfully, I just have to do a 2-page paper and an information board; that's even better then the くそショー project :-) By the way, the group was working well together; I was too busy crying to see how far they work with ばか先生 putting them back on track! (I bet it's going to be a くそショー without ばか先生) Let's just hope I don't get I$$ because Google Translate doesn't work properly and I get screwed over by くそ先生.

By the way, I removed the link to the script in this redacted version of the post.

Have fun with my ultimate fail, and learn from my mistakes (I probably will forget when it gets important through, and get screwed over thanks to 「the boy who is crazy」 wwwwwwwwww) :-P

[/rant]

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Filming dramas in high school? Is this some sort of specialized school, or am I mistaken?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Filming dramas in high school? Is this some sort of specialized school, or am I mistaken?
Things have changed in the last few years with fairly acceptable often 1080p capable video cameras being built into phones that all the kids seem to have, and video editing

Anyway a piece of advice a drama teacher once gave was if you can't handle the material then don't use it. As "Google Translate" was used then you clearly can't handle Japanese. Perhaps stop being a weab and consider it a lesson in understanding the tools you are trying to use.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope, a religious school.
Things have changed in the last few years with fairly acceptable often 1080p capable video cameras being built into phones that all the kids seem to have, and video editing

Anyway a piece of advice a drama teacher once gave was if you can't handle the material then don't use it. As "Google Translate" was used then you clearly can't handle Japanese. Perhaps stop being a weab and consider it a lesson in understanding the tools you are trying to use.

I use "Google Translate" for avoiding plagiarism by rearranging sentence structure (I do it twice), not for translating. Google Translate is shit for translating anyway. (it's kinda readable trough)

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol