Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Cryum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing wrong with pitching for a game, but let's wait until this one is finished, ya?

I have a feeling that I'll play digitize like I play Ni no Kuni: more like a tourist than actually getting stuff done. The world in the game just looks awesome.

@Sporky

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with pitching for a game, but let's wait until this one is finished, ya?

I have a feeling that I'll play digitize like I play Ni no Kuni: more like a tourist than actually getting stuff done. The world in the game just looks awesome.

@Sporky
I just got Ni no Kuni for xmas. It's great. Once I got the ship I ended up grinding for four hours against Tokos.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I get that view; I'm localization on the Lost Evolution translation, so I can see from that side of things.

Anyways, look forward to seeing this come out relatively soon.

And by that I mean before the end of the world. When's that again? Is there another prophecy?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that view; I'm localization on the Lost Evolution translation, so I can see from that side of things.

Anyways, look forward to seeing this come out relatively soon.

And by that I mean before the end of the world. When's that again? Is there another prophecy?
Really? Since it's come up, is work on Lost Evolution still ongoing?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard anything about it not being ongoing, so I assume it is.
Ah, okay. I thought you spoke directly with the people on the team regularly. Uh... Not sure how to say that without sounding arrogant in my head, but I don't mean it that way. It's just that everyone on both teams I'm part of talks all the time over Skype, even when we're not working.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just to let you know , in case you haven't noticed. The link for the blog is missing from the first post after the update
Nope, it's still there. Just click on the words "Translation Blog". Though I am not sure why the adfly link is still there instead of the direct link...... :\

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may of just found out about this, but I am super excited to see a revamped, remake of Digimon world ! I loved that game to death and will be happy to play it again, this time with better everything in hopes!. I do hope you finish it soon, May I make a request? Please? my B-day is January 22th, IF its not done by then can you at least release a tester's patch by then of the current progress? please? I would very much love it and it would tide me over till completion, and I am sure, that others as well would enjoy it. If Not I understand. the request is a bit selfish and I understand all. But I cannot help but hope and pray

guardianx71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Nope, it's still there. Just click on the words "Translation Blog". Though I am not sure why the adfly link is still there instead of the direct link...... :\

Huh... what the... how could i not have seen on my pc after checking thrice and see now on my phone?!? Guess i'm going blind. Anyway thanks for all the hard work put in this by all the group members

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really wanna know how a release date changes the lives of these people that keep asking. Is closure really that much of a necessity?

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wanna know how a release date changes the lives of these people that keep asking. Is closure really that much of a necessity?
I think for most, it's not so much that they want a release date as that they want it released today. Which simply isn't possible. Even if we wanted to take all the things we've translated so far and release it as a patch, that would take at least a week, probably more to get everything inserted and rebuild all the files in as non buggy a way as possible. And then we'd need to test it so that we could be reasonably certain it wouldn't crash all the time. Which is fine, we certainly will need to do all of that eventually, but it makes more sense to do that after everything is translated instead of for someone's birthday.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think for most, it's not so much that they want a release date as that they want it released today. Which simply isn't possible. Even if we wanted to take all the things we've translated so far and release it as a patch, that would take at least a week, probably more to get everything inserted and rebuild all the files in as non buggy a way as possible. And then we'd need to test it so that we could be reasonably certain it wouldn't crash all the time. Which is fine, we certainly will need to do all of that eventually, but it makes more sense to do that after everything is translated instead of for someone's birthday.

Like I stated, I know it was a greedy request, and I know it seemed, a bit over the top for someone who's never posted on the site to ask for such a thing. But since I found out about it I check the site, 5-10 times a day to see if anythin's been posted, I very much Love and adore the Digimon world series, and i am massively Hyped that digimon world 1 is getting remade and remaster. And I very much appreciate the that you all are doing this, and translating it. I'm sorry if it seems entirely selfish, but if I could translate or code or any of that I'd throw my hat in too. but sadly I'm no better then the rest of the leeches here. I really didnt expect yall to release a patch or such for just one random person's birthday. but hey I know it would of made mine the best birthday in a long time XD. sorry if it upsetted anyone, i never meant for anyone to take it as a rush. or anything like that. Sorry if my post was a bother to anyone.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I stated, I know it was a greedy request, and I know it seemed, a bit over the top for someone who's never posted on the site to ask for such a thing. But since I found out about it I check the site, 5-10 times a day to see if anythin's been posted, I very much Love and adore the Digimon world series, and i am massively Hyped that digimon world 1 is getting remade and remaster. And I very much appreciate the that you all are doing this, and translating it. I'm sorry if it seems entirely selfish, but if I could translate or code or any of that I'd throw my hat in too. but sadly I'm no better then the rest of the leeches here. I really didnt expect yall to release a patch or such for just one random person's birthday. but hey I know it would of made mine the best birthday in a long time XD. sorry if it upsetted anyone, i never meant for anyone to take it as a rush. or anything like that. Sorry if my post was a bother to anyone.
That's alright, it didn't upset anyone, I just wanted to explain why it is that we won't be able to do that. Posts I dislike get sarcastic assholery from me. See: Above.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I've a question, in your opinion, what is the percentage of it being done? i mean is it 20% complete. 50% 90%? I know yuou have on your main page what all you have done translated and all. Just just for curiosity sakes. I know it may seem a bit redundant and all x.x

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I've a question, in your opinion, what is the percentage of it being done? i mean is it 20% complete. 50% 90%? I know yuou have on your main page what all you have done translated and all. Just just for curiosity sakes. I know it may seem a bit redundant and all x.x
That's hard to say with precision, I'd say about 90% is translated, but a lot of it still needs editing. The new video on the first post is the result of several days of editing just the specific scenes we wanted to show. So, the hardest part is very nearly done, but there's still a lot of fine tuning left to do. Things like making everything sound a little more natural, that the lines all fit on the screen, that's mostly what I'm in charge of. There's also the possibility that there will be more technical difficulties, but hopefully not.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's hard to say with precision, I'd say about 90% is translated, but a lot of it still needs editing. The new video on the first post is the result of several days of editing just the specific scenes we wanted to show. So, the hardest part is very nearly done, but there's still a lot of fine tuning left to do. Things like making everything sound a little more natural, that the lines all fit on the screen, that's mostly what I'm in charge of. There's also the possibility that there will be more technical difficulties, but hopefully not.

Oh i hope not as well. i've seen the product of lazy editors and translators. I'm not saying you guys are, but I seen the distaster, the text past the text bars and litterly off the screen inproper word wrapping and all that. SO I can tell its hard work and you guiys gotta be talented to do these things XD.

Carsonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just curious, when this is eventually released, whenever that will be, if there is a problem you've not caught, such as mis-spelling, formatting problem or something ever so slight in one of thousands of areas, how difficult is it to correct or patch? if that's possible at all once the files been completely imported, or is it not possible to import with those sorts of mistakes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, *kills him*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We've been over this I wear kill proof clothing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should talk about my mom it's a 100hp hit :teach:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Good morning!
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    what's up woke boy
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am sad ugh
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    What are we playing today?
    Destiny 2 and Pokemon Alpha saphire
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up
    +1
    yassssss i love emerald
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    more of a platinum guy myself personally
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys i just checked to see what's in the fortnite item shop today and saw that metallica skins, atla skins and jjk skins are in the item shop at the same time rn, shit's not real 💀
    +1
    im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are going through something or they blocked me. Better leave them alone ig
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I sat on my ball and I think I crushed it

:sad:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Veho, atleast you still have the other one
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's why we have two balls. Redundancy.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.
    Veho @ Veho: The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.