ROM Hack Digimon Story Lost Evolution Project

Takeshi55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.
the reason why desmune might be slow is because you are runing it on openGL go to comfigure 3d settings and change it to soft rasterizer and it will most likely be better and no slow down dosent happen usely on desmume it might be that you have too many windows open as well so close a couple if you have

The problem with changing it, is that some layers go away.
oh i never knew that thanks for that info though it might be the proble with one of the games i have been playing thanks

Also, it seems to slowdown even more.

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe, yugix, can you release a patch with, at least, the names of the digimons, translated.
And, later, a patch with items names translated.
Then, the game would be playable.

Reactions: 1 person

Kingdino

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe, yugix, can you release a patch with, at least, the names of the digimons, translated.

Or you can just... wait.

Hey, Phoenix, err, Goddess.
My objective isn't to do a pressure on yugix or create a confusion in this topic.
I'm only giving a suggestion to the things.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Or you can just... wait.

Hey, Phoenix, err, Goddess.
My objective isn't to do a pressure on yugix or create a confusion in this topic.
I'm only giving a suggestion to the things.

Yo dino,
If you read all the previous pages of this thread you'll see that many people have asked for pre-mature releases and the answer has always been no.
Simply because its too much of a hassle to keep releasing patches that aren't even 50% completed. Its just not worth it. Plus all the non-finished patches will probably get mixed up with the final product. I'd hate to see DS:LE and download it to see a 40% version with half of the graphics done.
So just sit back and wait for the project to finish. There are some of us who have been waiting from the very beginning...

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi All,

Already all item names, digimon names, evolutions ... etc is translated.
I was busy with completing the description, now Item's desc is nearly completed (the remaining are some digiPlates + valuables)
I will create the new thread as soon as I finish these, but I don't prefer to upload a patch ( at least until we finish all of this - story ).

Oh btw, I remembered that I have to translate something and send it to rastsan, I will do it asap.

Reactions: 2 people

ivobest

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All,

Already all item names, digimon names, evolutions ... etc is translated.
I was busy with completing the description, now Item's desc is nearly completed (the remaining are some digiPlates + valuables)
I will create the new thread as soon as I finish these, but I don't prefer to upload a patch ( at least until we finish all of this - story ).

Oh btw, I remembered that I have to translate something and send it to rastsan, I will do it asap.

It is great to see that the translation is already quite far now.
Keep up the good work Yugix.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
As I told before, I didn't touch them so in the translation (outside story) I used the Japanese names.
I don't feel like going again to change them to American localized, since I like the Japanese terms more. But, if I feel like doing it, I will create two versions (if I had time and will).

Reactions: 1 person

shikamarutak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I told before, I didn't touch them so in the translation (outside story) I used the Japanese names.
I don't feel like going again to change them to American localized, since I like the Japanese terms more. But, if I feel like doing it, I will create two versions (if I had time and will).

im with Yugix on this keeping the Japanese names of the digimon is a better, if you able to change the digimon's name's your self's by all mean's do try if not be great full that we got people like Yugix,Rastsan,Black-ice and co working on this. keep up the good work guys.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

im with Yugix on this keeping the Japanese names of the digimon is a better, if you able to change the digimon's name's your self's by all mean's do try if not be great full that we got people like Yugix,Rastsan,Black-ice and co working on this. keep up the good work guys.

Reason for edit:
Im not involved :)
Im just a very vocal supporter who's been watching this project from the beginning.
My only involvement was in the confusion over localising names

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

IanMerryweather

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahaa I wasn't trying to imply that the american names or the japanese names would be better, I just wanted to know.
In all fairness, I prefer it this way, as it means SlashAngemon will be precisely that, instead of GuardiAngemon :creep:

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep waiting for the topic starter to pm me back - if we can get them to change their first post a new thread will be un-needed... (no I am not the head - that would be yugix)

He hasn't been online since August of last year. I think yugix should probably make the new thread when he's ready instead of waiting on someone who may not log in since he hasn't within the past six months.

But you never know, I guess.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a wild suggestion, but if you don't want to make a new thread, but cant contact magus zero. Maybe you could have magus's first post "MODERATED"
You know, have a moderator edit the first post to have all the info you want it to have. I'm sure that's possible. I'm also sure that magus zero probably wont contact back.
K thanks bye

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a wild suggestion, but if you don't want to make a new thread, but cant contact magus zero. Maybe you could have magus's first post "MODERATED"
You know, have a moderator edit the first post to have all the info you want it to have. I'm sure that's possible. I'm also sure that magus zero probably wont contact back.
K thanks bye

That's what I was thinking when I suggested that last time...

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't that sound just a little on the rude side to both of you?
What happened to having some patience and courtesy. Its not like this project is done. When it is another p.m. will get sent, if they don't answer then... a new thread will be started.
just wow...

Some nes fan translation projects have taken 5 to 10 years to complete, I am sure we can wait until this is done before making it slightly easier to get a patch.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to add this to the Index, but I need to know if you guys have released a patch first. Normally I'd do the legwork myself, but there's no info in the first post, and the prospect of spending all day reading through almost 50 pages of thread looking for one link that may or may not exist does not thrill me. So, if one of you guys working on the project can tell me if there's a patch, and provide a link if there is, I'd appreciate it.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm looking to add this to the Index, but I need to know if you guys have released a patch first. Normally I'd do the legwork myself, but there's no info in the first post, and the prospect of spending all day reading through almost 50 pages of thread looking for one link that may or may not exist does not thrill me. So, if one of you guys working on the project can tell me if there's a patch, and provide a link if there is, I'd appreciate it.
No, there is no patch yet, and won´t be before they are done with the Storytranslation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1