Digimon Story Lost Evolution Project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MagusZero, Mar 24, 2011.

1. othman127

othman127 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2012
    Canada
    ok so i have done a couple of things...i will just be doing down from the list...this might take a while hahahahah :D although its kinda fun at the same time..

2. Takeshi55

Takeshi55 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2010
    Isn't there a fix for No$ and Desmume? I seem to remember some patches that fix the freezing.

3. yugix

yugix Sleepy

May 27, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I used the last Desmume (EmuCR_DeSmuMe_v097_r3998_x86) and it was working with no freezing.

4. You-End

You-End Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2011
    United States
    USA
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1f1lhock5op085n is my other save file for a flash cart. I think this is the one i beat the game on so.... If you need anything else i'll be looking here at times. Oh and also If this is not my beaten file let me know. I will try and re-upload my beaten game save, ( i have like 4 game saves). Well good-luck with the translation project! :)

5. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    I gotta go back and re-re-insert the images hopefully its just a minor bug with one of them. Yep I have an older version of desmume. I'll try to remember to try the latest one. Still looking for a save file, if you have one from later in the game please upload it. Edit :whoops (don't mention the earlier one uploaded on this thread it is not what I need).
    Otherwise title screen is fine along with the name entry screen (with a couple minor changes for color).

6. You-End

You-End Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 7, 2011
    United States
    USA
    http://www.mediafire.com/?79z5gx53kg5s5xz This is my beaten save sorry about that had like 4 saves just checked them all, and this was the one 100% Complete story... not sure if it's what your looking for, if not i apologize. :) Good luck with the translation of This wonderful game!

7. Takeshi55

Takeshi55 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2010
    Does anyone know if there's a lot of slowdown on Desmume? I want someone to answer this who has a rubbish computer.

8. shadowtank754

shadowtank754 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2011
    Canada
    No man i used it on my shit old laptop, slowdown and speedup can be caused by having wrong plugins or having them set up wrong

9. lucian132

lucian132 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2011
    maybe your computer doesn't meet the spec requirement

10. DanielSmith

DanielSmith Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2012
    the reason why desmune might be slow is because you are runing it on openGL go to comfigure 3d settings and change it to soft rasterizer and it will most likely be better and no slow down dosent happen usely on desmume it might be that you have too many windows open as well so close a couple if you have

11. Cheren

Cheren Pokemon Gamer

Mar 27, 2011
    Brazil
    I Hope that this Translation is Successfull,As I am Wanting to Play Lost Evolution,but I guess that will have to wait

12. TheG1Lurker

TheG1Lurker Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2012
    United States
    Hey everyone, I thought I'd let you know that somebody went and deleted lines 3 to 167 in the google docs story translation. I'm going to replace them for you because I have a backed-up copy of the text

EDIT: I have replaced all the lines, both Japanese and English, that were previously deleted. It should be back to the way it was now

13. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    United Kingdom
    London
    Beware of the fools who would ruin this quality hack.
    Frequently back up that doc file

EZ-Megaman likes this.
  14. gtuansdiammx

gtuansdiammx Gundam

Mar 15, 2011
    United States
    you guys just take down the public copy of the story there is too much bullish*t going on
    there is me and my hate for google translate
    there are trolls that just troll in the translation places and then
    there are trolls that delete stuff

15. rastsan

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    NO GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    NO BABELFISH
    NO OTHER ONLINE / MACHINE TRANSLATORS

IS THAT CLEAR?

While I can understand your interest in speeding up the translation process using a machine translator is not going to help it will in fact be a hindrance. So don't do it. OKAY?
    If you have no actual japanese knowledge please do not bother.

(this is why I am not trying to help with the text translation anything I contribute will have to be double checked, easier to let someone who knows better to do it)

1 person likes this.
  16. shikamarutak

shikamarutak Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2010
    United States
    very true id love to help but id just slow it down, and if theres going to be a beta test and they need people to test it ill be the first one in line (THATS IF).
    keep up the good work guys your the best translators out there.

17. spikess8787

spikess8787 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2011
    Canada
    Hey guys im very excited to play this game when it translated and hope it will be done soon, and thanks too all the people working on the project, you guys are doing a fantastic job and keep up the good work :)

also if beta testing needs to be done let me know

18. rastsan

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    well the images are just not working. tried packing with the 2nd version of the pak manager. The first time I tried this I hadn't put the title screen in yet (needed to work on the one file nscr). Why is the important now? Instead of not working after the enter your name screen, it now doesn't even get past the title screen. The good news is that the dst save file will work but the game still goes black....

just an update...
    Off to bug Normatt about possible errors with the repacking.

19. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    Well let me take a look the code and see if it works as expected. Mind sending me the nscr file so I can use it for testing...

20. rastsan

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    oh the nscr file thing was fixed...
    I grayscaled the image and replaced the nclr with the right palette file. (did this with 3 other files).
    I don't expect trouble from them as I tested the troublesome images in another game (along with the nclr nscr).
    I was talking about the pak files with the new files inserted.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted