Translation Digimon Story - Lost Evolution : English Dubbed Translation and Other Hacks

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
please traslate the text in the cutscenes,attack info,weapons,quest info,items,digifarm stats,and other stuff
Items/Weapons names are not translated, but Items/Weapons descriptions are 100% translated (you know exactly what effect it gives) name is not necessary to equip and play it.
Quest info is not translated, but Quests are very easy to do, and there are many tutorials inside gamefaqs, youtube, etc.
Attack names are translated!!! you can view and select attacks and re-order them without getting mistaken. Some tips for Attacks are translated ex. (star)Fixed, (star)Poison, (star)Death, etc. I know a good attack translation would be good like: "It crushes using its claws" or "It shoots a huge amount of bullets" but I think it's not that necessary to understand and play the game.
I know playing japanese games is really bad, because you don't understand the things, so that's why I used to do it by my own, because too many promises were given about this game and no one released it. I picked up this project BY OWN, and did from the beginning a huge progress. I also used to remove DOT DIGIMON and replaced them by Shoutmon, Shoutmon X3, and other cool digimon... Also my favorite digimon, PERSIAMON is inside the game. I think it is a good and playable game at this translation rate. YES, IF MORE TRANSLATION MORE GOOD IT BECOMES, but you know... I can't do it... not anymore... but I allow the ones who wants to do to do it.

EzequielCab337525

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should add the Shoutmon,DarkKnightmon,and some Digimon from Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue,more missions from that said game that I mentioned and attack moves from xros wars red and blue and a spearte evoution tree at the end of this year.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Lontra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Dude this a translation, not a hack.

Sure it would be nice to have more Digimon games translated but be polite.
oh man, i don't know how to code and mess with scripts, i tried but it is really hard and i don't understand something, if i was good in that area i was going to help this project, but i wish good luck and to it continue, because xros wars is a really good game and deserves to reach the english and people of americas, maybe if there are some skilled guys helping, i suggest to they implement the battle multiplayer versus (because sadly idk if it exists in taht game, i saw shoutmon with the sprites of attacking, but why sprites of attacking inside the game? we will never find a wild shoutmon attacking us, because of that i have a lil of hopes that there's any way of battling local, but everything is in japanese :T)

Lontra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well, I think... Never... lmao.
You can watch the translated Story on YouTube, there is a guy that subtitled his video tutorials (walkthroughs).
I'd like to own this amazing game with Story Mode translation too, but there is no possibility doing it because of REAL LIFE, and I don't have a computer anymore, and even if I would having one, I could not do it because of real life problems...
I "own" (own means that I have it on flashcard, not just emulated from somewhere) many translated games just like Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Retsuden 3 and Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Botouden. They are translated but not the story thing. It's a bit annoying to play without story because it cuts the nostalgia a little, but its better than playing it in fully-japanese. I'm glad I could make it "playable" and also that I could hack somethings like adding new Digimon.

(please note that Naruto and Dragon Ball are not translations of mine, I just mentioned them in order to compare with the Digimon rom I used to hack/translate.)
digimon xros wars?

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
You should add the Shoutmon,DarkKnightmon,and some Digimon from Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue,more missions from that said game that I mentioned and attack moves from xros wars red and blue and a spearte evoution tree at the end of this year.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

bdd.jpg

because again this is not a hack but a translation this is not like a pokemon hack

Clockwise1542

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so im confused on how to apply the patch never used xdelta do just use the same Digimon lost evolution file for every option? patch source output file or is there some sort of guide to install the patch

acemon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanzania
so im confused on how to apply the patch never used xdelta do just use the same Digimon lost evolution file for every option? patch source output file or is there some sort of guide to install the patch
jst
download the patch from the 1st page,
download the tool from here romhacking.net/utilities/598/

then open the tool & apply the patch,
its fairly simple

Pious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Yes , i am doing that too , i will change and add digimon from Xros to LE .
unfortunately with this translation project until now.
I finished the translation of my country 3 years ago with 6 months of work, somehow they couldn't complete it in 10 years time: ))

what tools did you use to do this? i might want to mess around with lost evo a bit
GreyKnightsmon is one of the digimon I added to LE with a fascinating evolution tree from Metalgreymon blue + Axeknightmon

crd0C6f.png
hKpVaWO.png
ONleTaZ.png
EBdSUP6.png
YygRAtM.png
ROeZUH4.png

I have finished translating this game in my own language, I can still translate English quickly, but since the English version is under the project of another group, I didn't do it. .
I know why they haven't been able to complete it so far, because they have encountered some small, irreparable bugs, had to pause the project or extend it so far.
and of course I know how to fix some of those errors, if only I could contact them to help them get it done quickly, because I know a lot of people are following this project for quite a long time.
Maybe people ignore this content, it is a memorable memory from my 3 years ago

what tools did you use to do this? i might want to mess around with lost evo a bit
Contact me, if you have difficulty or want to talk more about it

Twitter - Facebook

Reactions: acemon33

acemon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanzania
Contact me, if you have difficulty or want to talk more about it
I have some experience in romhacking, I want to create some mods like randomizer, adding modifying digimons / digivolution and etc...,
I want to manipulate the game data but it is compressed,
there is a tool can decompress the pak files but cannot compress back,
any kind of help is really appreciated

Pious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have some experience in romhacking, I want to create some mods like randomizer, adding modifying digimons / digivolution and etc...,
I want to manipulate the game data but it is compressed,
there is a tool can decompress the pak files but cannot compress back,
any kind of help is really appreciated
Kaido's .pak decompress tool is a great tool, it allows decompression or compression by drag and drop.
Download here

Pious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
you need to decompress the SPR_XXXX.pak (NCLR - NCGR - NCER - NANR) and copy it to a folder to mod graphics of digimons.
you need to use Tinke to view all the above data and map them in the above order.

I have very interesting numbers for you to study :)
473 = 1025 = 2544 = 000
(act = fight = avatar = serial number)
you can see the digimon's serial number here

acemon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanzania
you need to decompress the SPR_XXXX.pak (NCLR - NCGR - NCER - NANR) and copy it to a folder to mod graphics of digimons.
you need to use Tinke to view all the above data and map them in the above order.

I have very interesting numbers for you to study :)
473 = 1025 = 2544 = 000
(act = fight = avatar = serial number)
thanks bro, really appreciated,
I did your homework very well :) because I missed with the files when the translated was done.
Tinke is great too

acemon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanzania
Kaido's .pak decompress tool is a great tool, it allows decompression or compression by drag and drop.
still my question is there,
after updating the files & use the tool, I got larger pak than the original,
the tool just merges the files without compressing, which makes the game acts weird and crashes most of the times

idk how they put shoutmon & updated the text file back to pak files

Reactions: Pious

Pious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
still my question is there,
after updating the files & use the tool, I got larger pak than the original,
the tool just merges the files without compressing, which makes the game acts weird and crashes most of the times

idk how they put shoutmon & updated the text file back to pak files
It's very simple, you just need to use Normatt's PakEditor tool to edit the text directly from the MESPAK00.PAK file (don't forget to save).

You can download the toolkit here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...