Translation Digimon Story - Lost Evolution : English Dubbed Translation and Other Hacks

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I can either apply the translation or the AP-patch. I dunno how you all are doing it.. perhaps it's because im using 3DS without twilightmenu?
1 - download the patch
2 - download the patch program (from the internet)
3 - download lost evolution clear rom
4 - open the program and apply the patch
5 - insert the new rom into your microSD and have fun in your R4, or use drastic for android/desmume for windows.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
5 - insert the new rom into your microSD and have fun in your R4, or use drastic for android/desmume for windows.
i use 3DS. Do these apply AP patch on the fly or something? i did find it prepatched with bot the translation and the APfix somewhere, i assume they did the APfix manually with a hex editor or something, because the tools to do it myself failed. But anyways, im able to play it now. If anyone is in the same position as me, just look for the pre-patched rom somewhere!

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
i use 3DS. Do these apply AP patch on the fly or something? i did find it prepatched with bot the translation and the APfix somewhere, i assume they did the APfix manually with a hex editor or something, because the tools to do it myself failed. But anyways, im able to play it now. If anyone is in the same position as me, just look for the pre-patched rom somewhere!
I don't understand what you're saying lol
if u used to get a Lost Evolution version from other translators, please go to their own page.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't understand what you're saying lol
if u used to get a Lost Evolution version from other translators, please go to their own page.
If i apply the translation, i can't apply the anti piracy patch
if i apply the anti piracy patch, i can't apply the translation.

I downloaded THIS translation (is there any other?) pre-patched from some rom website. They probably applied the anti piracy patch by hand modifiyng the rom using a hex editor or something, which i cannot do, and the tools i use clearly can't either from what i said on the first two sentences. Is that clear now

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

OP
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil

I downloaded THIS translation (is there any other?) pre-patched from some rom website. They probably applied the anti piracy patch by hand modifiyng the rom using a hex editor or something, which i cannot do, and the tools i use clearly can't either from what i said on the first two sentences. Is that clear now
You downloaded from someone who used to put someone's link in the commentary section or from the Main Page of my thread?
I NEVER MENTIONED 'pre-patch' on my realeases. I ONLY MENTIONED "YsMenu" version or "Shoutmon" version. check WHERE you used to download the rom and the intro of it. MY PATCH DOES NOT MENTION ANY TEAM OR TRANSLATOR. Please go to Main Page and check the screenshots in the post.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon...ish-dubbed-translation-and-other-hacks.546699

yo7l33I.png

IF THE INTRO (logo) IS NOT LIKE THIS, IT IS NOT MY PATCH. YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE TEAM WHO USED TO DO THE PATCH AND TALK TO THEM. I'M ONLY RESPONSABLE FOR MY PATCHES.
Post automatically merged:

Websites are posting the download for this translated rom, but it is not a translation of mine. At least I never used to see one.
There is a team who recently used to release their version of Lost Evolution, mayB you having their version instead of mine. If the ROM does not have an intro like the one I showed above, it's not my version.
my versions you can get the patches from main page, the link I used to post in the last comment. there are 2 options, like I said B4, YsMenu and Shoutmon. Shoutmon version you can get many digimon from Xros Wars/Fusion season.

Last edited by Isso_Non_Ecxiste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad