Hacking Did anyone else buy the iEdge from Console source?

lorianno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If so...can you install? I am NOT able to and when trying to contact Console Source...the number has NO RESPONSE anymore...I used to get at least an automated service...now...NOTHING!

HELP I bought 5 cards and need to set up for my nephews/nieces!

smokeythefunbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lorianno said:
If so...can you install? I am NOT able to and when trying to contact Console Source...the number has NO RESPONSE anymore...I used to get at least an automated service...now...NOTHING!

HELP I bought 5 cards and need to set up for my nephews/nieces!

I ordered and finally got a refund after posting my experience on resellerratings. If you go to the console source website near the bottom there's something that says resellerratings for console source. Click on it and post your experience and they'll actually respond to you. I bought the iedge on the 19th of january when it was "in stock" but then they changed it to preorder and I tried everything to contact them. Reseller ratings finally helped me get a response and I got a full refund. I ordered it from simplymods.com and I got it in 3 days. Not advertising for them, I just wanted you to know I had a good experience with them. Simplymods also preflashed the flash cart for me, that means you don't need to apply the bootloader. This might not be the case for all of them though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn