Hacking Damn you R4 for being popular....

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a family friend who... lord knows how... asked me to order an R4 for his young son. I order one from cheapmod.net back when it was still plentiful. Got asked to order another one for his daughter. Also ordered with no problem but the problem is when he wants me to order one for someone else... and the R4 is sold out. Also the ones that aren't sold out are sold for very high prices. I really don't want to buy one of the alternatives but is there another store that can ship to the UK for cheap?

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Or order a DSTT, it's like an R4 but better! Well, it comes with a Rumble and Expansion RAM, and it supports SDHC. That's pretty much it, but on the plus side, it's cheaper than an R4.

yuilltide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems the more I read the less the DSTT is being raved about. I have both and like the ease of use of te r4, I am not into using all of the options, just playing games. I woudl like to find a site that explains how to use the other options (playing movies, mp3's ect.) to dummies.

good luck

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tell me about it. On some forums which I wont name which is very big and posts deals, financial advice and on offers on stuff in the UK, every talk about anything to do with ds is full of talk about "get the r4" or "get tt for free games, cheap ones at dealextreme.com" its popular because you can drag drop and play.

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or order a DSTT, it's like an R4 but better! Well, it comes with a Rumble and Expansion RAM, and it supports SDHC. That's pretty much it, but on the plus side, it's cheaper than an R4.

A DSTT is NOT like an R4. Better yet an M3 is a clone of the R4. The R4 can out first and since somehow my brother had an M3, i opened my R4+M3, guess what they look EXACTLY

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

A DSTT is NOT like an R4. Better yet an M3 is a clone of the R4. The R4 can out first and since somehow my brother had an M3, i opened my R4+M3, guess what they look EXACTLY the same. I'm not the sure about a DSTT but pretty sure the DSTT copied the M3 or R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter