Hacking CycloDsi Pics !! fresh from china!

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sure the only superior thing about that flashcart will be the hole in your wallet.
laugh.gif

Anyway I'll still probably buy it once it's out.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stevetry said:
QUOTE said:
Superior technical support
LOL sure

anyway seem like a big letdown what makes it better that the dstwo so far nothing and the price whats with that ? jesus
The multi-language support? (although I'm pretty sure you can create custom language files for the DStwo).
We still haven't seen the actual software of it though.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Mbmax said:
My question is more, what the hell they can do with 8MB of flash memory and a FPGA + MCU ?

The updater module looks like a flask of whisky.
tongue.gif
I guess the Flash Memory is for saving in Clean Mode. 8MB is currently the largest save around, so I guess they used that size.

As for FPGA and MCU, we still don't know what FPGA they're using.
32MB is the largest for now. BTW this does not prevent them to make a clean mode.
wink.gif

8MB ... but what for ?

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Schizoanalysis said:
What metal ones?

I got one of those dodgey looking plastic ones with my Cyclo...

Now I am curious to see the cool-looking metal ones...
A image from google, it looks cooler but mine broke though >_<
IMG_0710.jpg

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They updated their site:
QUOTE said:

As promised, Team Cyclops are proud to announce a revolutionary feature for their soon to be release iEVO flash cart. Competitor’s devices which support the DSi, currently work only in DSL mode, which means that the unique to DSi features such as camera and SD access are not functional. The iEVO will be the first flash cart in the market to enable this functionality, starting with homebrew applications and later support for commercial ROM’s. There are many potential uses for these features and we’re sure that the Homebrew scene will be delighted to support this functionality.

Team Cyclops will gladly supply legitimate Homebrew application coders with a free iEVO unit to aid development. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] for more information.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Regular software updates" my ass.
mad.gif

QUOTE said:
My sources told me that the "special feature" in the CycloDSi will make it okie-mc-smoky-skiddly-doo!
I can only think of two things that will make this worth buying:
1. DSi mode cracked
2. 3DS compatibility

Since there's no way of knowing the second feature, then I'm gonna assume this has DSi mode cracked.

Edit: I wonder why they didn't mention anything on the back of the tin then...

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As promised, Team Cyclops are proud to announce a revolutionary feature for their soon to be release iEVO flash cart. Competitor’s devices which support the DSi, currently work only in DSL mode, which means that the unique to DSi features such as camera and SD access are not functional. The iEVO will be the first flash cart in the market to enable this functionality, starting with homebrew applications and later support for commercial ROM’s. There are many potential uses for these features and we’re sure that the Homebrew scene will be delighted to support this functionality.

http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xuio said:

http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

OMG OMG THE DSI MODE IS CRACK NOW i WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY

System Flaw
Ghost Wire
ect
o wait .... they are not that great

Anyway kind of cool i guest if only we could have gotten something like this earlier cuz i don't know if someone told them 3DS is around the corner but i have to admit they surprise me.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but, will it be able to play DSi ware? Me thinks not and that really limits the appeal. Frigging white! Really? I got over the whole polar white thing years ago. I don't even think you can get a white DSi or XL.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh it would be cool if it could play DSiWare since all DSi real games suck. Another thing is would people want to develop for this or the Supercard DStwo? It also currently only supports DSi homebrews which we have none and we probably won't see a lot of people developing for the DSi since we don't see a lot of people developing for the Supercard DStwo.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So wait, does it have emulators or anything that are as good as the DSTWO's? If not, I am super fucking pissed. I would've used my store credit on ShopTemp for the DSTWO, but I kept hearing things about the iEvo, and I waited to see what would happen. Fuck meeeeeeeeee. Now I'm super fucking pissed off.

Fuck you CycloDS, you slow as bitch. I'm making sure not to get your card, and I'm going to convince people not to get your card either. I'm going to save up my money and get a DSTWO, and actually has features that appeal to me. EVEN THOUGH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT FOR FREE! You slow ass over hyping pricks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...