Hacking CycloDsi Pics !! fresh from china!

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Pliskron said:
Emulators as good as the DSTWO? I mean come on. The DSTWO emulators are not that good.
Got any better alternatives?
As a matter of fact I do. Don't even use a DS for most emulation. The experience is so bad it's not even worth the trouble. Save your pennies and buy something else for that purpose.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pliskron said:
_Chaz_ said:
Pliskron said:
Emulators as good as the DSTWO? I mean come on. The DSTWO emulators are not that good.
As a matter of fact I do. Don't even use a DS for most emulation. The experience is so bad it's not even worth the trouble. Save your pennies and buy something else for that purpose.

Or I can just buy a DSTWO and play all the games that I want to play that work....for free.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DeMoN said:
I wonder why they didn't mention anything on the back of the tin then...
To keep it slightly quieter?
unsure.gif

As I have no DSi card yet, I'd still considered this one, and if this claim is concrete, then I probably will get it.
I hope it'll be available in black at some point.
unsure.gif

[title:]QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Dec 12 2010, 07:20 PM)
umad.jpg

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Pliskron said:

If they can play the games that I want to play [which they do flawlessly], then they are perfect in my eyes.
I suppose if you don't know any better then you're not missing out on anything.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
_Chaz_ said:
Pliskron said:
I like you, you're funny.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
WiiBricker said:
I think that's it. No reason for buying a Supercard DSTWO anymore. Team Cyclops simply pwned all other flash carts and the annoying DSTWO users
tongue.gif

Actually that's correct.

The only reason to buy iEvo would be -- to avoid this annoying DSTwo stuff.

SUPERCARD BEST FALPCARD EVAR NO PATCH NEEDED LOLZZ

moogle.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The DSTwo has a chunk more RAM than the DSi, so while unlocking the double clock speed removes the cart bandwidth limit the DSTwo and other carts faced, it still might not be enough to run >=16MB GBA games, unless you want to deal with long loading times in the middle of anything (as it'd still need to buffer and load from the cart so the bandwidth would still be an issue).

EDIT: Oh wait, SD slot. Let's hope that has better bandwidth.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
I think that's it. No reason for buying a Supercard DSTWO anymore. Team Cyclops simply pwned all other flash carts and the annoying DSTWO users
tongue.gif

wow they did all i saw was a more expensive card that does just one more thing that been DSi mode with lets you play SHITY dsi tittles o yea 3ds comes out next year.

i love how they just poop in the cyclods users

D

Deleted-236924

Stevetry said:
WiiBricker said:
tongue.gif
wow they did all i saw was a more expensive card that does just one more thing that been DSi mode with lets you play SHITY dsi tittles o yea 3ds comes out next year.
It seems that you forgot about the many DSi-enhanced games.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
WiiBricker said:
tongue.gif

I think the DSTWO is kind of sucking. The eReader sucks, the movie player isn't that great, the emulators really suck. All SC has been able to do is throw a ton of half working carp at us. I fell kind of ripped off. I'll most likely sell my DSTWO for something that works. Oh yeah and I'll buy a 3DS too.

JP317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well as I don't plan on ever getting a DSi, as I'm saving for a 3DS on launch, the only thing this card has over anything else is pointless and therefore the DS2 is better. (Hey don't get me wrong I love Team Cyclops and what they do, but it has been really frustrating over the last few months).

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JP317 said:
Well as I don't plan on ever getting a DSi, as I'm saving for a 3DS on launch, the only thing this card has over anything else is pointless and therefore the DS2 is better. (Hey don't get me wrong I love Team Cyclops and what they do, but it has been really frustrating over the last few months).

I agree
TC can't even maintain a simple website or forum
they are proven to be unreliable

they never said dsi mode will work on commerical roms..homebrew only

so this is a big pass, this got the fanboys out to talk shit about other carts..but it's really stupid claim this is the best cart when it's coming from an unreliable team and no guarantee it will play dsi games..

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pliskron said:
Stevetry said:
WiiBricker said:
tongue.gif

I think the DSTWO is kind of sucking. The eReader sucks, the movie player isn't that great, the emulators really suck. All SC has been able to do is throw a ton of half working carp at us. I fell kind of ripped off. I'll most likely sell my DSTWO for something that works. Oh yeah and I'll buy a 3DS too.

Man we get it, you hate the DSTWO... it's clear as day.

I suppose if you don't know any better then you're not missing out on anything.

If the DSTWO emulates the games I want to play flawlessly, and I can play it on the go, then there is nothing better.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't hate the DSTWO but it's fallen far short of expectations. I'd keep it if they could at least get the GBA emu working without annoying frame skip. It looks like shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)