Harvestmoonsuchti404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi
I´m modding a game and the custom brstms cut off after a time. how cani fix that? it has something to do with brsar. i tried a mkwii brsar Editor but it did nothing(since i´m modding neither mk or ssb) how can i edit when a brstm has to stop with brawlbox? or is there a brsar patcher for every wii game?
thanks

Reactions: AndreAR

Harvestmoonsuchti404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nah it didn´t work...PatchthatBRSAR should work but it says it patched o entries and idk how to make it patch them. Do you know in what folder i should put it in?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know the specifics of brstm but there are usually four main causes

1) Basic pointers, be it within the game's various file systems/archives formats or internal to the format.
2) Some internal track length limit.
3) Hard limit somewhere, usually when people want to put a several minutes long track in a format not really geared for that, or a game that was never expecting to play things for that long and does not have much memory.
4) The game cuts things to play a sound effect. Less common on newer systems where you are almost unlimited in the amount of instruments/channels you can play at once if you want to be but still an option. This even more so if there are some kind of loop points or something that your basic convertor might have missed.

Usual policy is to figure out the limit by going up and up and up, or indeed if it is the program/method you are using by converting the normal audio to wave and then back again to insert.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare: