Homebrew [Custom Launcher] Spider3DSTools released

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any way to make this work so I can install cfw without a flashcard? I'm being more confused than i should be right now :/

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
The ARM11 kernel and ARM9 exploits have been documented though, so every possibility someone could make a firm relauncher with spider3dstools as the first part of it.

krisztian1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The ARM11 kernel and ARM9 exploits have been documented though, so every possibility someone could make a firm relauncher with spider3dstools as the first part of it.

How much space I have with the loadCode in the memory ? Still limited to the 0x4000 like with the original launcher.dat from gw ?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not sure how to import the "browserified :ha:" code into the html. If I replace it all, it just crashes. If it's added on the end, it just doesn't do anything. What am I missing?

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory it should work on 9.4 with some modifications. I can't test because I don't have 9.4.

Also, I never actually tested my "corrupt screen" test code. But if it waits 30 secs and crashes, it's working. Even if screen didn't change. I'm still not 100% sure I'm using the fb correctly.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory it should work on 9.4 with some modifications. I can't test because I don't have 9.4.

Also, I never actually tested my "corrupt screen" test code. But if it waits 30 secs and crashes, it's working. Even if screen didn't change. I'm still not 100% sure I'm using the fb correctly.
Does this work in 8.x, friend?

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the fact Gateway uses the same payload on all consoles from 7.x to 9.2 it should work on 8.x no problem.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure. I could not get regionthree to work for whatever reason.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, offsets are different. It's very easy to port it but I don't have a 8.x 3ds to test with.
Which offsets should I change, to what, and in which files? I've never really worked with binary files, so please excuse my ignorance. I understand that was a very broad list of questions, but I like to make sure the answer isn't something super simple.

Also, you said you may be able to add .3dsx support once Smea releases his full source. Do you mean being able to launch .3dsx files inside of the browser? That would be useful to launch boot.3dsx without Cubic Ninja.

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First, thank you for all the work you have done. You are truly awesome!

Second, what offset does the compiled code need to be at? As in, where does the code execute from?

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you attempting, friend? I want to look into porting to 8.x, but I'm doing stuff with my lady right now.

Well, the old build.bat homebrew(3DS.ld, payload.bin, know what I mean?) is what I'm currently working on. I don't know HOW to make ctrulib output to a .bin, so I can't use that. Although, if anyone does know, I would really like to know!

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the old build.bat homebrew(3DS.ld, payload.bin, know what I mean?) is what I'm currently working on. I don't know HOW to make ctrulib output to a .bin, so I can't use that. Although, if anyone does know, I would really like to know!
I'm pretty sure you need a special tool chain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.