WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@oggzee : Yep I've added an extra config string which is passed to Conf. Usb Loader as separate arguments... But, does it work if partition is already defined in the Game Id? such as #RSPE01-4... which would rule the other out? partition selection in the game id or extra parameter specified for partition?

@GolfDude, Crap will not let you leave the partition selection blank.

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
WiiCrazy said:
@oggzee : Yep I've added an extra config string which is passed to Conf. Usb Loader as separate arguments... But, does it work if partition is already defined in the Game Id? such as #RSPE01-4... which would rule the other out? partition selection in the game id or extra parameter specified for partition?
I think the extra parameter will override the partition in ID.
So it should work.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've give a try to this channel creator... but I still have few question about CRAP.

1. If i have a FAT32 partition, I can only use Config Loader right?

If the answer is YES to the question #1, where i need to click (or add a parameter) to don't see what's appening to the screen? What I mean is when I start the channel, i don't want to see what is loading... I only want to see a black screen and the game... Because if I choose the Config Loader, I see the loader is loading, I see what is loading, the drive is mouting, etc...

So, what loader can I choose if I have a FAT32 partition AND i don,t wan't to see anything at the screen when the loader is loading the game?

Thank alot!

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@Rambytes

Use Configurable Forwarder (nointro) loader... people reported problems about the bundled loader in 2.6b, so you might use 2.5b or just copy ConfForwarderNoIntro.dol from 2.5b release into Loaders folder in 2.6b release....

mcordero0122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i use uloader for my isos which loader should i use for the channel i use the usb loader 1.1s mod by sorg for NSMBW and i get to work but its in black and white what do i do ????

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Rambytes said:
but does this Configurable Forwarder (nointro) loader support fat32?
yes, you should have configurable usb loader already installed in your sd card or usb...

QUOTE(mcordero0122 @ Dec 23 2009, 10:56 PM) ok i use uloader for my isos which loader should i use for the channel i use the usb loader 1.1s mod by sorg for NSMBW and i get to work but its in black and white what do i do ????

You can use 1.6 loader if the game is already patched.... Or you can use Conf. Usb Loader Direct... or tweak the sorg's loader checking Force to console video mode... probably your display is not compatible with the video mode selected by the game...

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi WiiCrazy,

Don't work... I take 2 screenshots to explain why I mean and what I DON'T WANT to see...

When I click the banner, I first see this:
crap01.jpg

After a short period of time, I see this:
crap02.jpg

... and the game is starting with the warning white screen (put the strap arround the hand, etc...)

So, what to do if I DON'T want to SEE what I see in the 2 screenshots, but just the game after i've click the banner?

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Your conf. usb loader version: version 46
2. Crap version & your selected loader: 2.6b & ConfForwarderNoIntro.dol from the 2.5
3. Which partition do you use & which partition do you select in Crap? : I ony have 1 partition, and right now I choose WBFS 1 (but in few day I will choose FAT 1)

Hope this will help!

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Rambytes said:
1. Your conf. usb loader version: version 46
2. Crap version & your selected loader: 2.6b & ConfForwarderNoIntro.dol from the 2.5
3. Which partition do you use & which partition do you select in Crap? : I ony have 1 partition, and right now I choose WBFS 1 (but in few day I will choose FAT 1)

Hope this will help!
the intro=0 option was introduced in cfg v49, so just upgrade cfg to v50c.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha.... i've just see the new version v50, i've upgraded and it's working!!!

But Oggzee, does the v50-fat.dol support the intro=0 too?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Thanks oggzee for the input, I was suspecting the same thing...

@Rambytes : fat specific dol is identical to the other dol only difference it defaults to fat partition... no difference regarding Crap since you are already selecting the partition...

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
mcordero0122 said:
i tried both with NSMBW and the 1.6 gave my a green screen and usbl16 played the game but in black n white ??

Ok, as I said you are using an out of region game probably... currently your best bet is using one of configurable forwarders in Crap along with installing configurable usb loader...

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

So, I still have problem with CRAP... what i cannot do is to run all the "guitar hero" or "band hero" channel that use ios223 in FAT32.

With Loadstructor, I can select the IOS to use when I create the channel. But with CRAP, I cannot select the IOS to use. The result is i cannot start game that use the ios223 (like Band Hero) with a channel created by CRAP.

Again, I still use the v50 of config usb loader and CRAP 2.6b with the ConfForwarderNoIntro.dol from the v2.5.

So, my question is: how can I start a channel created by CRAP & that use ios223 from a FAT32 partition?

thanks alot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: