Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
laurozza said:
kedest said:
Nullkill said:
coolkensington said:
Beardface, Developers, and OP: Thank you very much for this sexy cover flow interface. This update looks even more superb!!!

Edit: BTW, is there away to lock the "delete" option when clicking on the cover? (Sorry if it has already been discussed, and can you point me in the right direction for the info?)

A+B+1+2

Turns on parental mode.

the loader doesn't seem to remember that option
if you enable it and exit and later go back to the loader, it's no longer active
Same for the "1-Click" boot option.

It works in r314

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just alittle note on the previous comment.

This usb loader was never written for rev 9, it has been quite clear from the beginning.

So the quetion "why?" seems to me to be a little like asking, "why cant you i play PS3 games on a WII?" or " why cant I run Bacups on an un modified WII?"

The answer will all ways be the same. IT WASNT DESIGNED TO WORK IN THAT ENVIROMENT.

Offering you, the people, the oppotunity to look and modify the source code, is really the only suggestion that can be made, without the coders rewriting the hole program for REV9 & sharing that information with you, all because you asked the question.

If you really want to know the answers to such questions, its about time you you started doing a few tutorials in C++.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ChronoX_ said:
for some reason I can't get Mario Super Sluggers to work with this loader too :-(

That game only works for me in the Ultimate loader v3 from WiiShizza.

The problem I have is that I set it to Force PAL50 with vid ON and when I load it it gives a green screen.

Does someone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

ok, so I solved the problem with setting it to Force NTSC
ph34r.gif

I noticed another problem, when I click on the Home button and then choose Loader I get a code dump.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since the past few source code revisions, I can't get it to compile anymore
It now says
f:/Wii/hdd/USB-Loader_v1/cover/CoverFlow/source/main.c: In function 'main':
f:/Wii/hdd/USB-Loader_v1/cover/CoverFlow/source/main.c:1632: error: expected expression before ',' token

Am I missing something here or is the problem really in the source itself?

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
m00k said:
Just alittle note on the previous comment.

This usb loader was never written for rev 9, it has been quite clear from the beginning.

So the quetion "why?" seems to me to be a little like asking, "why cant you i play PS3 games on a WII?" or " why cant I run Bacups on an un modified WII?"

The answer will all ways be the same. IT WASNT DESIGNED TO WORK IN THAT ENVIROMENT.

Offering you, the people, the oppotunity to look and modify the source code, is really the only suggestion that can be made, without the coders rewriting the hole program for REV9 & sharing that information with you, all because you asked the question.

If you really want to know the answers to such questions, its about time you you started doing a few tutorials in C++.

Thank you. I'm not sure why my post procured such a foul-mouthed and inarticulate rant from Bawal but it is nice to know that someone appreciates the true position. Why say you have problems with rev 9 when we state that this loader requires rev 10? And why when I point this out, post such an aggressive response? It really makes no sense to me. I have been in no way disrespectful. If my logical statement of the facts offends you then I apologise for your shortcomings, not my own.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i said, you are better off ignoring these pussies.
they are the retards who ask for ps3 emulation on wii as you said.
the coder clearly stated that it was designed for rev10, so either install rev10 or just fuck off (seriously).

windows xp was not designed to run on pentium 1 machines.
why don't you go to bill gates and bitch about it.

let's say you spent a lot of time writing a program for windows.
and you clearly stated that it needs to run on windows.
then some retards come along and bitch about it not being able to run on linux.
how would you feel?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
I take it that it would have been really, really, REALLY hard for you to offer some constructive input... ...why not just remain silent instead of offering your "fuck off...if you want rev9 go fucking do it yourself" attitude?
Do you realize what was being asked?!?! For the dev to tell this guy how to change this to run on rev9, the dev would have to go thruogh the code and find everything that needs to be changed and then write it in a way that this guy could follow and repeat. It would be quicker for them to do it themselves.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I install a game using this loader I get a code dump after it is completed.

When I click on OK and it shows the coverflow again and it shows No Cover for each game and then it gives a dump.

Does someone else also have this problem?

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kedest said:
Since the past few source code revisions, I can't get it to compile anymore
It now says
f:/Wii/hdd/USB-Loader_v1/cover/CoverFlow/source/main.c: In function 'main':
f:/Wii/hdd/USB-Loader_v1/cover/CoverFlow/source/main.c:1632: error: expected expression before ',' token

Am I missing something here or is the problem really in the source itself?

That happens to me every now and then, just retry. Sometimes it works.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
That's odd... The line looks fine in the latest SVN. It should read:
Code:
GRRLIB_Printf(250, 20, font_texture, 0xAA0000FF, 1, "CoverFloader r%d %s",SVN_VERSION, RELEASE);
Try opening main.c and checking the line you have against this one.

BustedFly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

in the RC Version Update 1 seems to be a bug ... if you are in the Loader is a part of the background red.

Or is it just an attitude thing.

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ChronoX_ said:
When I install a game using this loader I get a code dump after it is completed.

When I click on OK and it shows the coverflow again and it shows No Cover for each game and then it gives a dump.

I had the same issue!
These coders SUCKS they should do something else instead of coding this shitty loader
frown.gif

Can you please install another game and post the stack dump in the issue thread http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/detail?id=110 (and please add your version)? Your help is appreciated.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
scognito said:
ChronoX_ said:

I had the same issue!
These coders SUCKS they should do something else instead of coding this shitty loader
frown.gif

Can you please install another game and post the stack dump in the issue thread http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/issues/detail?id=110 (and please add your version)? Your help is appreciated.

I'll grab Super Mario Galaxy and let you know in 25 minutes (it takes 30 minutes total to dump it)

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Using RC1 when lauching from hbc it sometimes returns to hbc and sometimes freezes

ChronoX: this loader is slow when it dumps to usb

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ganons said:
Using RC1 when lauching from hbc it sometimes returns to hbc and sometimes freezes

ChronoX: this loader is slow when it dumps to usb
It's slow when installing on hd too, but this is not a priority, I think dump instead has.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ChronoX_ said:
scognito said:
ChronoX_ said:

I had the same issue!
frown.gif

I'll grab Super Mario Galaxy and let you know in 25 minutes (it takes 30 minutes total to dump it)

I left it alone installing Super Mario Galaxy and when I came back it gave me a dump
again, I have no clue what to write down though.

I can confirm that the game works afterwards.

p.s. why are you not on EFNet anymore? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work