Go here http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/ to download the latest version of CoverFloader.
CoverFlow is (And will always be) Free. The link is here incase you feel compelled to thank developers for their work. (In the event someone actually donates (We aren't expecting it
1.0 Demo VIDEO by TheOnlyOneHeFears (Old...)
Installing Wii Cover Flow
1) Follow a guide one how to hack you wii... there are links on this page or use your friend google.
Other pre-reqs (Will be covered if you follow prereq 1 above)
Homebrew Channel Installed
cIOS v10 Installed
Download Cover Flow
1) Download WiiCoverFlow Release
2) Extract CoverFlow.dol and rename to boot.dol
Installing to Preloader
1) If preloader is installed, copy CoverFlow.dol to root of SD Card
2) Load preloader and Install CoverFlow.dol
3) Run from preloader, or set to auto boot on start up
Installing to Homebrew Channel
1) Create an /apps/coverflow/ folder
2) Copy CoverFlow.dol to /apps/coverflow and rename to boot.dol
Installing to USB Forwarder
1) Rename CoverFlow.dol to boot.dol and copy to your /apps// folder
Installing WiiCoverFlow Channel
1) Use Wad Manager to install included CoverFloadervX.X.wad
Getting Cover Art
The easiest way to install disc and cover art is to use the included in program download feature.
1) delete the cover art currently in your /usb-loader/covers and /usb-loader/disks folder.
2) Start CoverFlow, go to settings (gear icon) and select Download on covers.
3) Click yes
If you want to set up covers yourself, covers **MUST** be set up as follows
*Must be 160x224 PNG
*Covers must be 6 digit ID of game
*install to /usb-loader/covers
*Must be 160x160 PNG
*Must be 6 digit ID of game
*install to /usb-loader/disks