Hacking Considering buying m3 ds real

Slyder1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dex Antares said:
Also, how's the plastic, compared to the top-loader? And how snug is/isn't it when inserted? Again, compared to the top-load version.

I have never tried the top loader M3's but the build quality on my 3 are flawless. If you see Skyline's review on you tube (which after watching, made me invest in the M3) he goes into detail how snug the fit is.
smile.gif

Dex Antares

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just received my new side-loader in the mail. FINALLY!! Better plastic [I think...] and a MUCH slimmer fit, identical to a proper DS cartridge. 'Bout time the M3 Team did away with that ugly, unsightly processor chip underneath the label sticker.

Only problem so far is, using an old hacked triple-loader version of Sakura, my micro SD card isn't working. It bring up the M3 logo splashscreen, but doesn't load into Sakura. I'm gonna try formatting and reinstalling an updated version of Sakura. But hey,at least she works~!!

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Dex Antares said:
Just received my new side-loader in the mail. FINALLY!! Better plastic [I think...] and a MUCH slimmer fit, identical to a proper DS cartridge. 'Bout time the M3 Team did away with that ugly, unsightly processor chip underneath the label sticker.

Only problem so far is, using an old hacked triple-loader version of Sakura, my micro SD card isn't working. It bring up the M3 logo splashscreen, but doesn't load into Sakura. I'm gonna try formatting and reinstalling an updated version of Sakura. But hey,at least she works~!!
Yeah, the triple loader isn't needed anymore now that a dual-boot M3 Sakura/Touchpod is in the official loader.

Dex Antares

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
Dex Antares said:

Yeah, the triple loader isn't needed anymore now that a dual-boot M3 Sakura/Touchpod is in the official loader.

Dual-boot, eh? Where do I get that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated