Hacking Confirmed: No exploits are coming for 5.5.x users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Why the hell would he be wasting money on another Wii U if he has a perfectly working one?
Maybe he's buying a cheap console to test on, so he doesnt fuck his one up again

That would be a smart thing to do I think, he does the same thing with 3DSs

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this thread is going to turn into a 200 page thread discussing why the scene's dead, if hykem's hack was real or not, if he was raided or not and buyers remorse, free post count increase, its the same story every week.

Reactions: dontay0100

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The only guy who is really working in this scene is Dimok, he has done an amazing job. I hope that once this isou is released we get more homebrew like in the wii scene. Dont worry wiiu is alredy dead, piracy and homebrew wont hurt

Reactions: Subtle Demise

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be best? Wait for something to come for 5.5.0, or invest money into a 5.3.2 Wii U? I'm a broke fuck without a job, so $150 for a console is a lot.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would be best? Wait for something to come for 5.5.0, or invest money into a 5.3.2 Wii U? I'm a broke fuck without a job, so $150 for a console is a lot.
Just wait on it. If your broke and don't have job. You definitely need to not spend money on a game system

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I care about at this point, is being able to use nintendont to play GC on the gamepad, and use the gamepad buttons (at 1080p)

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This scene needs better patience, that's all I can say. If there's nothing you currently enjoy playing without hacks, it won't really change much after hacks. If you hate Wii U that much, sell it and get something else.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys.... seriously.. These things take time. Sometimes things don't pan out the way developers wants. Just wait. If you can't stand that then don't come on this forum for a few months. Just remember that these exploits exist and sooner or later they will be exploited and you can have your warez. Stop acting like children, stop being impatient, and stop jumping to conclusions and posting new threads about it. You don't HAVE to post your thoughts on something.

BeefBaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moderator please take down this thread. Completely and utterly false, all this will do is confuse new users.

Reactions: KiiWii

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by brienj,
Reactions: Subtle Demise
Status