Hacking Configurable USB Loader

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
tueidj said:
Do the people getting the second-wiimote-connecting crash have any extensions connected to either wiimote?
I have motion+ in both controllers. I can try it without, although buddy here already confirmed it crashes either way.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
tueidj said:
Never mind, I see what the problem is (wiiuse_init_cmd_queue() is using the same buffer for every wiimote...)
That was fast, you rock
wink.gif

Will we see the fix in a new libogc? (1.8.6?)
Do you know how soon that will be out?
Or is it more likely we should build it from svn?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just got my first Wii today and soft modded it. It was on 4.1U FW.

I installed Configurable usb loader and got it all set up. When i run a game it works fine at first, but after going back to the wii menu then back to the loader to boot another game 1-2 times, all games report and error when trying to run, the error is a "mismatch error [GAMEID] []" where the second bracket is blank and the first is the game id of the game that i tried to launch. It can fix this with doing a titles.txt update, but it still keeps getting messed up after restarting 1-2 times. anyone know how to prevent this from happening in the future? its very annoying to have to updated titles.txt and restart the loader almost every time i want to switch games.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
v61.4 of Configurator is out

Download here or use online update (via Actions menu)

Changes:
  • Removing surplus images in cover download now keeps noimage.png.
  • Progress bar added that displays when downloading all cover images.
Sample cdbs do not need to be updated.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:

I installed Configurable usb loader and got it all set up. When i run a game it works fine at first, but after going back to the wii menu then back to the loader to boot another game 1-2 times, all games report and error when trying to run, the error is a "mismatch error [GAMEID] []" where the second bracket is blank and the first is the game id of the game that i tried to launch. It can fix this with doing a titles.txt update, but it still keeps getting messed up after restarting 1-2 times. anyone know how to prevent this from happening in the future? its very annoying to have to updated titles.txt and restart the loader almost every time i want to switch games.
What IOS version and base are you using? This sounds like a problem related to those rather than Cfg. Also, try just rebooting the Wii without the titles.txt update. I don't think titles.txt has anything to do with it.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
KazoWAR said:

What IOS version and base are you using? This sounds like a problem related to those rather than Cfg. Also, try just rebooting the Wii without the titles.txt update. I don't think titles.txt has anything to do with it.

I used ModMii. I think it installed IOS236 with IOS36-64-v3351 as a base for trucha bug. Then I installed cIOSX rev20. Used ios36 as base to 249.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper\Oggzee,

I am on cIOS 249-rev17 and I can not get newest revs to work with Call of Duty Black Ops (works with 61t1). Is this because rev17 is not supported or due to the libogc used in newer revs? TY

.44 Magnum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@oggzee,

Not a major issue, but I've noticed a graphical glitch starting with 61b5. I'm using coverflow3d and the hourglass icon that displays on the game cases as the covers are being loaded is no longer in the center, it's off to the edge and half cut off. I'm running cIOSX rev20 base 56 and cIOS 222 v4 base 38 merged with 37. I've also tried both versions of the loader and the glitch displays on both. I know you probably have more important issues to worry about, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks for all the hard work!!

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oggzee said:
Will we see the fix in a new libogc? (1.8.6?)
Do you know how soon that will be out?
Or is it more likely we should build it from svn?
I'm not a libogc dev so I can't say, but I have notified them so a fix should be in SVN soon if it isn't already.

spaceman.spiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A fix for the Wiimotes problem is on the SVN repository

Code:
r4463 | tantricity | 2010-12-02 03:06:26 -0300 (jue, 02 dic 2010) | 2 lines

wiiuse fix - each wiimote should have its own command queue buffer. oops.

yaywii.gif

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Configurable USB Loader 61b8 on a softmodded 4.1U
2 questions.. The fowarder (WAD) from front page goes black Main Wii page it goes black and needs a hard reboot. So can you point me to the correct .wad?
I see in videos of this that you can scroll through the games in a zigzag or in a row where you can see front then flip to back cover. Ive looked through all Globel settings and cant find how to turn those features on. I get just covers in locked positions on loader.
Thx very nice loader, 1st time loading from a external drive.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
yabel said:
Using Configurable USB Loader 61b8 on a softmodded 4.1U
2 questions.. The fowarder (WAD) from front page goes black Main Wii page it goes black and needs a hard reboot. So can you point me to the correct .wad?
I see in videos of this that you can scroll through the games in a zigzag or in a row where you can see front then flip to back cover. Ive looked through all Globel settings and cant find how to turn those features on. I get just covers in locked positions on loader.
Thx very nice loader, 1st time loading from a external drive.
To change views in the GUI, push D-pad down.

Also, keep in mind that most of the options in Configurable are external to the loader in config.txt. Use the Configurator app linked in my sig (the app is also included within the Cfg zip files) to help you learn what the options are.

yabel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx, knew that I was missing something simple on the covers.. Any links to some loaders for this? All links I find are gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.