Hacking USB Loader GX Stopped Loading NTFS Partition Today

BajaBlast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically what's going on is i boot up my wii today to play some games, and open usb loader from the home screen, its load like normal, but when i get to the home screen it show 0 out 0 gb free, and is only showing gamecube games, so i go into hard drive settings and it can still see the ntfs partition, and multiple partitions is still turned on, so i switched it to the fat partition to what would happen, it was still just gc games, but it showed there was free space on the drive, went back switched back to ntfs and back to 0gb free and still no wii games, so i turned off the wii, plugged the ssd into my pc, and the partition was still there and working, i even tried copying some games in and out of it, and it worked fine so now im at a loss since its just not working anymore. Ive had this same drive and wii working for atleast a year now.

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Think about what you altered or added (lately). This will help you to add it all up & complete your analysis more clearly. Could also just be corrupt data, settings or app/s.

I think you're lucky to have Wii games running on NTFS. For me it was almost a 100% fail.
Re-partitioning to Fat32 (for both GC & Wii games) is a safer way. Split larger games as per requirements. Needs a little reading & learning.

Ouaz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you delete a game from the NTFS partition?
I read here and there users who couldn't access the 2nd partition anymore (whatever the format), once they deleted or replaced an iso or wbfs.

I never delete games I don't play anymore (or obsolete), I only add new games, in case the same thing could happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?