Country
Slovenia
ChaosEnergy said:
i will try those games with the other tools
for the renaming:
maybe it is an issue in those batch files, you created them some time ago
the issue is
contains a file an ! the rename process breaks
a file containing a ! inside of the iso, will get named without the ! when done by the rename batch
but will get the ! when coied with the batch
I will send you the batch files
Ah right, the batch files, yes i guess they can get confused by some characters.
But I don't have the will to enhance the batch files, if someone submits a fix then fine.
However I will try to fix the malloc fst problem, but I'd like to make sure it's a valid iso, so please try it with other tools first...
Hmm is it a korean iso or something, if I recall we have some problems with korean games...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
darkandlong said:
Quick question - I added the "titles.txt" file to my USB Loader Folder. When I try to add game titles from the txt file it gives me an error regarding a "Duplicate key value supplied" and only lists 29 games. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks.
Are you talking about the Configurator? Which wizard are you talking about exactly?

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
darkandlong said:
Quick question - I added the "titles.txt" file to my USB Loader Folder. When I try to add game titles from the txt file it gives me an error regarding a "Duplicate key value supplied" and only lists 29 games. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks.
Is this a bug report for cfg loader or some other loader or tool, because in the cfg loader there is no such message, so I'm not sure what's going on...

edit: beaten by clipper as usual

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
bulletmark said:
Another bug. When I am in the update menu then selecting v60 always gives me v60-222 (selecting v60-222 also gives me v60-222).
I find that very hard to believe, maybe you mistakenly selected -222, or the installed version was already -222 and the update failed.
Can you retry? Update 61b8 and then back to v60 for example.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
I find that very hard to believe, maybe you mistakenly selected -222, or the installed version was already -222 and the update failed.
Can you retry? Update 61b8 and then back to v60 for example.
Er, oggzee, sorry but I would never post a bug on a public forum without trying it many times and absolutely confirming myself that it is valid. Try it yourself. Click on "v60 (release)" and you will see it download successfully ("Done"). Then restart and you will end up with version v60-222 no matter what version you started with. Don't know why you are so surprised as surely it is just a single configuration/database error on that one entry? Only way to get v60 back is to download it on a PC.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
bulletmark said:
Er, oggzee, sorry but I would never post a bug on a public forum without trying it many times and absolutely confirming myself that it is valid. Try it yourself. Click on "v60 (release)" and you will see it download successfully ("Done"). Then restart and you will end up with version v60-222 no matter what version you started with. Don't know why you are so surprised as surely it is just a single configuration/database error on that one entry? Only way to get v60 back is to download it on a PC.
The updates configuration looks correct:
http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updates.txt
I will try it myself later, if anyone has time to try it now, let me know if this is indeed the case...

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
The updates configuration looks correct:
http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updates.txt
I will try it myself later, if anyone has time to try it now, let me know if this is indeed the case...
Download those 2 files the corresponding urls point to and do a binary comparison on your pc. They are named differently but are exactly the same file.

buddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like something's wrong on your end...didn't happen here. I was already on 61b8, used the updater to go back to v60 release (non-222), and restarted. Came up showing the correct 249 version. I also just downloaded and hex edit compared the cfg60.dol and cfg60-222.dol from the googlecode page, and they are not the same file.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
buddy said:
Sounds like something's wrong on your end...didn't happen here. I was already on 61b8, used the updater to go back to v60 release (non-222), and restarted. Came up showing the correct 249 version. I also just downloaded and hex edit compared the cfg60.dol and cfg60-222.dol from the googlecode page, and they are not the same file.
What?!

I'm doing this on linux and get no differences. Are we on different planets?

CODEwget http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/cfg60.dol
wget http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/cfg60-222.dol
cmp cfg60.dol cfg60-222.dol

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
bulletmark said:
Download those 2 files the corresponding urls point to and do a binary comparison on your pc. They are named differently but are exactly the same file.
weird, because to me they look different, and they have both been downloaded:
cmp cfg60.dol cfg60-222.dol
cfg60.dol cfg60-222.dol differ: byte 292188, line 622
Maybe some googlecode mirror is confused or something... or you are indeed on a different planet
wink.gif

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
Maybe some googlecode mirror is confused or something... or you are indeed on a different planet
wink.gif
Seriously, this is astounding. Both files are 1488512 bytes for me. cfg-loader.googlecode.com resolves to 66.102.11.82.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
bulletmark said:
Seriously, this is astounding. Both files are 1488512 bytes for me. cfg-loader.googlecode.com resolves to 66.102.11.82.
The size is usually the same since it's only a different default value so that's ok.
That host resolves for me to: 209.85.229.82 which is normal since there are multiple mirrors around the globe.
Why on your mirror those file are the same I don't know?
unsure.gif

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
oggzee said:
Why on your mirror those file are the same I don't know?
unsure.gif
That's crazy isn't it? Well other Australians will see this same bug
unsure.gif

Note I just ssh'd into a Hong Kong server I use and did the wget/cmp there to prove what you guys are saying. The files did differ there. The google code host from HK was 74.125.71.82. But believe me, they are the same file from my location here in Australia!

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
rolandpibb said:
celeb23 said:
rolandpibb said:
Is there a forwarder for Config loader that I can use in preloader so it autoboots to it?

http://gbatemp.net/t260516-nforwarder-ios-58

Neither the wad, nor the priiloader dol will point to CFG USB loader. I would love this loader for the kids, but if it doesnt autoboot, I cant use it.
Do you have the dol in the correct directory? It should be /apps/usbloader_cfg/ or /apps/usbloadercfg/ (I think /apps/usbloader/ should also work, but I'm unsure).

I renamed the folder in apps to both usbloader_cfg and usbloadercfg. The CFG USB Loader - 58CF.wad points to the loader from the system menu in either configuration, but I still can't get the preloader CFGForwarder58.dol to load.

I thought it might be the ios58, but syscheck says I'm running (IOS58 (rev 6176): No Patches) and HBC is 1.0.8 running ios58 v24.32. Im using Preloader v0.30 and the USB loader GX forwarding dol I was using before still works correctly. Is there a different dol for CFG that I can use in preloader?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
rolandpibb said:
I renamed the folder in apps to both usbloader_cfg and usbloadercfg. The CFG USB Loader - 58CF.wad points to the loader from the system menu in either configuration, but I still can't get the preloader CFGForwarder58.dol to load.

I thought it might be the ios58, but syscheck says I'm running (IOS58 (rev 6176): No Patches) and HBC is 1.0.8 running ios58 v24.32. Im using Preloader v0.30 and the USB loader GX forwarding dol I was using before still works correctly. Is there a different dol for CFG that I can use in preloader?
That's the dol from my forwarder v5, I tested it in priiloader and it works fine, but I don't know if it works in preloader:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bfz0bip0l19jvjj

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
rolandpibb said:

That's the dol from my forwarder v5, I tested it in priiloader and it works fine, but I don't know if it works in preloader:
@Fix94

Do you have a video of your forwarder in use?

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FIX94 said:
rolandpibb said:

It didn't work in Preloader. Must be a Preloader vs Priiloader thing. I really didn't want to update that, but I see that Preloader doesn't link to the new HBC 1.0.8 anyways. I guess I'm installing Priiloader. Just uninstall one and install the other? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a