ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsPika2219 said:
Totodile! Got...

TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen

...from AVIRA!!!
Oh the joys of false positives, or are they..
ph34r.gif

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly, you might as well not bother anymore. there's really nothing else to steal and he already put out that ugly .06c with the icons.

berNERD

Trophies
XP
Country
i can't open F3. must be because my system locale is japanese instead of english.

i get this error

EDIT: just changed system locale to english. i still get the error.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totodile said:
KazoWAR said:
Hatched at is where the egg was obtained from | You should just get rid of that protection crap
Thanks, yea my bad, you'll now see "Egg from". I wish I could remove the protection...

Added a temp fix Davi, but Avira still is being crazy. Good news though, I may have found out how to stop the false report.

Edit: Regarding Techno's mention below, yes he confirmed it as fine through PM. Also now I think I can say all heur issues are fine now.

Why cant you?

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still crashes immediately in win7 x64. this protection really isn't worth it. there's nothing to beat anyone else to any more.

Soriian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berNERD said:
i can't open F3. must be because my system locale is japanese instead of english.

i get this error

Regarding that, you'll have to right click the client, go all the way down to properties, then to compatibility and select Windows XP Service Pack 2.
This'll probably fix your problem if you're on Windows 7.

berNERD

Trophies
XP
Country
Soriian said:
berNERD said:

i get this error

Regarding that, you'll have to right click the client, go all the way down to properties, then to compatibility and select Windows XP Service Pack 2.
This'll probably fix your problem if you're on Windows 7.

you know what, when i did that, it worked.

GTT Yami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help, sorry if this has been talked about in a page, but I don't want to go through about 25 pages of text. I am using No$GBA and when I enter Pokesav, and open up my .sav file I get an error. Now I've tried to convert the file type from .sav to .dat, .0 and whenever I try to open the file, I can open it, but it doesn't show stuff correctly, like for example, the names are all in ??????, the stats are all wrong, and the general information about my character is also mostly wrong.

I wanted to ask, is their a way to fix this?, or should I just wait for the name updated on the Pokesav?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't heard of no$gba being able to save in Black and White yet, but I don't keep myself updated.
I suppose it's working now considering your post. You may want to try importing it in DesMuMe and see if it loads fine.
If it loads, try exporting from Des. PokesavBW may have a sloppy method of handling saves, so you may need to do more.
If your data used Japanese characters, your OS may not have support for it installed. This can show ????? and etc.
Other than that, your save is somehow getting corrupted.

Hi.Def

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Edit*

It worked, but the pokemon I created is showing up in a red box and the stats for everything are 0. What's wrong?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're creating a Pokémon directly within the program. It's better to load an existing one and edit it.
If you don't want to catch one in game, you can just save one using the program and load it on another slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...