ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AVG tells me there's a virus in this Pokesav as well... What's up?
frown.gif

Edit: Adaware also says there's a virus in it. If 2 programs tell me there's a virus in it I have to believe it. Why isn't anyone else having troubles?

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Frouwke said:
AVG tells me there's a virus in this Pokesav as well... What's up?
frown.gif

Edit: Adaware also says there's a virus in it. If 2 programs tell me there's a virus in it I have to believe it. Why isn't anyone else having troubles?
There's never been any virus, it's just the protection.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F5 update added, temp(Z1) Italiano as well.

minhjirachi said:
Is Pokesav have bug or problem?Pokesav has its own listing of names, it may not match the game, or the translation. The program has a limited name length, so names like Charmander can get cut. Windows may also change name data since it can be incompatible with a Japanese game(translation). I listed why somewhere in Post 200-300. You can fix this by using the 16b Code to match instead, it should work if done correctly.
Stevetry said:
i importe some pokemon from HGSS using pokesav but wen i use the in the game they have different natures i can change them to the ones they originally have but is annoyingBW has a new nature value, or you could even say it has two. Older games will use what's shown in Generate(says old), and can have no value for the new one(defaults to Hardy) when loaded.
ibac said:
which ability corresponds with inconsistent.Read about the index mod, that's Ability 141 using Veekun.QUOTE(kaos31 @ Dec 3 2010, 02:53 AM) there is a way to restore the name of all pokemon like in translation?
I'm guessing you'll have to use 16b Code if it's fixable. See my reply to minhjirachi.max quote amount reached
Quoting onivan- No japanese characters support for the translation?
Quoting GTT Yami- Any help with clearing this up is gonna be met with kindness.
Quoting Frouwke- Why isn't anyone else having troubles?
Reply to onivan- It's incompatible with the protection, but SysLocale works.
Reply to GTT Yami- Upload your working no$gba save to mediafire or something. The translation doesn't matter regarding saves.
Reply to Frouwke- Both have fairly bad detection, which is why other people don't see it. Kindly learn what false positives are, programs like AVG have even disabled computers due to being stupid. I suggest you look for a better alternative, though I have done a tweak so that AVG will stop whining.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyway, the translation is not fully 100%, some items are not yet translated... Gonna work on it? They are already translated in V7 Patch of ROM Translation.
---
Nevermind above, it wasn't translated because it wasn't meant to be there in the first place. Cheers and thanks for your hard work.

desperatio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
Anyway, the translation is not fully 100%, some items are not yet translated... Gonna work on it? They are already translated in V7 Patch of ROM Translation.
---
Nevermind above, it wasn't translated because it wasn't meant to be there in the first place. Cheers and thanks for your hard work.

I'm curious, what wasn't translated or isn't done that V7 has?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like I may not continue the Korean translation. Pokesav seems to be incompatible with the Korean games.
Depending if players message me, I may keep going. For now there will be no Korean and no Russian(CoD joke).
Some of the progress:
jspkkor.png
jsmvkor.png

GTT Yami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was tinkering around, and I was finally able to get it to work properly. I converted the Sav. File to a Dat. File and it started to work perfectly. I converted it back to a Sav. File and all the changes I made are there. So yeah, hehe I forgot to thank you Totodile for making this awesome Translation.

chaoscreater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:

wow, is that edited coz those 2 pokemon look A LOT like the black eyes and blue eyes white dragon from Yugioh...

EDIT:

Ok i just downloaded it and it seems it's a virus/malware/trojan?? I did a quick search and wow it seems MANY ppl have reported it being a virus as well. My Immunet Protect and Microsoft Security Essentials detected it as a virus, did a quick scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware as well as Super Antispyware and both detected it as virus too.

Sorry but i'd rather not install or run something posted by someone with less than 100 posts.......

I suggest everyone to upload this to VirusTotal.com or similar sites where it scans using 20+ antivirus programs and produce a quick report for you. It'll take less than 1 minute since this file size is small. I would do it myself and post the results here except i'm capped atm....

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Need some help here... noob here =S

I just cant get this to work... im using version 06c, im starting pkemon black, just got my starter pokemon and i want to have all 3 starters...... i made the other 2 in pokesav as egg (and not as egg as well) but nothing happens, i just dont have the pokemons in my party.... i have tried it lots of times.... so what im doing wrong??

i just want some normal-regular pokemon (not super hax) and have them in the pokedex

Im using an acekard 2i with 1.8.1 AKAIO, and pokemon black with v7 translation patch....

Any help would really be appreciated

I cant start my game because of this

Thanks a lot for your time

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DbGt said:
Need some help here... noob here =S

I just cant get this to work... im using version 06c, im starting pkemon black, just got my starter pokemon and i want to have all 3 starters...... i made the other 2 in pokesav as egg (and not as egg as well) but nothing happens, i just dont have the pokemons in my party.... i have tried it lots of times.... so what im doing wrong??

i just want some normal-regular pokemon (not super hax) and have them in the pokedex

Im using an acekard 2i with 1.8.1 AKAIO, and pokemon black with v7 translation patch....

Any help would really be appreciated

I cant start my game because of this

Thanks a lot for your time

just load the eggs (pkm files) in any box not in your party

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaoscreater said:
Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes Antimalware
Before I go further into your post, you seem nothing more than a troll, and I may poke a mod about it.
I bothered to check both of those out of your list, and they showed nothing with their December 19 updates regarding whatever I uploaded on December 19.
I have always mentioned possibility of false positives, and I actually fix my uploads if people find any issues. The Readme has always said this.

"less than 100 posts" - I could handle this entire thread with just my thread starter post if I really bothered to.
Even with both my translation related threads I could have less than 10 if I just edited.
Quality over quantity, each thread I started handles 7(or more) languages each.
Might want to also consider that this project has gotten ~100K views and has been worked on for months.

"I suggest everyone to upload"
F5A on 12/30: Link
The original Japanese release: http://game.umimi.com/tool/pokesavbw.html
Try uploading it, it's just another way of showing I do try to fix any problems I see.
I admit I'm having trouble with finding a protection method that suits my needs, and currently can't have 0 detections.
I do use that site though, and I have gotten 0 detections only to find out days later it's showing as a false positive.
People should note that Windows files have been detected as false positives by stupid "security" programs. This has caused Windows to be unable to start and etc.
Kindly learn more about them, my mention about Windows can be found on Wikipedia's page about false positives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.