ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ibac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totodile, is it possible to list your translations along side serebii's.net translations for the new moves and ablities. this will make it easier for those of us who cannot figure out which move or ablity is which.
mellow.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Various methods of data protection can cause problems with AV. An earlier post:
Totodile said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_sof...false_positives
If you really want to be suspicious, pokesavbw itself, and any translations of it can be detected as a "virus".
Virustotal Site: Original
Charizard's file
I've decided to revert back to F1, which has been on Bond697's mirror since the 21st. It should have no problems.

vanguard13

Trophies
XP
Country
can i ask where can i find the moves lightning strike, blue flame and hurricane?
---- sorry i found it nvm^^ thanks for the pokesav^^

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Guess I'll index Pokémon too. Lamplar = Ranpuraa | Shinporah is as is.
I hope some of you actually read my first post to know about the index mod.

Or about the teaser I stabbed in:
This fits on 800x600 (XP)screens lacking MSP compatibility(font related).
teaser.png

Mc Nasty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
What happend with the compatibility Applocate?? This version NOT show japannese text with/withot applocate and damage my pokemon,box and trainer names..
And exist the posibility support for euro characters and symbols?? Ej: ÑÀÙÌÁÚÍÄÜÏ,etc,etc (if your need this data i have this)

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had problems, but I think I know what could be causing it. I don't think there's an actual issue though.
I was actually planning to try something new before you posted, it might "fix" it. Your text support may just be bad.

Edit: Boxed Pokemon must be loaded in a Box, Party in Party. All previous Pokésav require this, including BW.
They store values in different ways, you'll just have broken data if you don't load them properly.

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Totodile said:
F1C added, it'll probably be how I upload Pokesav from now on. I'm interested in testing load times.
wow thanks for making this version, even if is an OS error as i can see, you continue with a fix that's much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended